Not open for further replies.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Jon-Jones-Fianc%C3%A9e-Jessie-Moses-pics.jpg

:francis:
If you're going to date out, at least date up.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
This is terrible news, and it makes you wonder why some people feel they should behave in ways that will lead others to state how terrible that news was. But hey, props for bringing this to light. As terrible as the news is, it at least made me wonder about the above statement I made, and that's always a good thing.
:mjlol:

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
But they will remember that house that they living in that was passed down. My siblings and I will be getting my mothers three homes and if we have children they will get those homes. They may not remember what they great mother looked like but because of her they have something to inherit.

Now because most black men can only think no further than the weekend and attention and ass has replaced honor and respect I can see your point.

@Queen

#GPB

:blessed:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Took me too long to see this, but it's true.
:whoa:
i dont mean you, i dont think black men under 25 have the astronomically high incarceration and murder rate like men born in the 80s. lurk around your campus library and scoop u up one, you saw in the other thread thats where they all were on saturday morning.
you dont REALLY want an asian dude, do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.