• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Yes my family still owns the house and currently rents the one my grand mother and father from Haiti lived in and raised all the grand kids in.
It's a duplex and my brother and cousin are in the process of buying it off the aunties.

And I'm not sure what difference does it make whether they still want to live in it, rent it, or sell it. The point is it represents money!

Your ass wanted to focus on some superficial point about not knowing what the GG parents looked like instead of the assets they left behind.
um because race is superficial you dumb ass. whether the grand parents are white or black (i have both), future grandkids are white or black you will still have the fukking house to give them you stupid fukk. I dont think my grandmother thought "oh lordy, I have a biracial child, my house is going to some negroes" she's my grandmother she doesnt see our race. keeping your lineage black, doesnt mean the next gen, or the gen after that, or the gen after that ...will. you will be long gone. that is the fukking point and its not a superficial one, its a logical one.

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
:usure::snoop:

Keyword nobody.

if jon jones was a bum on the street who had never seen a successful day in his life women wouldn't look twice at him.

More success you attain the more people want to worry about who you choose to date.
nikka he was with that bytch before he became famous :heh:

again wtf u talking about :dahell:

Sambuca

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is terrible news, and it makes you wonder why some people feel they should behave in ways that will lead others to state how terrible that news was. But hey, props for bringing this to light. As terrible as the news is, it at least made me wonder about the above statement I made, and that's always a good thing.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
um because race is superficial you dumb ass. whether the grand parents are white or black (i have both), future grandkids are white or black you will still have the fukking house to give them you stupid fukk. I dont think my grandmother thought "oh lordy, I have a biracial child, my house is going to some negroes" she's my grandmother she doesnt see our race. keeping your lineage black, doesnt mean the next gen, or the gen after that, or the gen after that ...will. you will be long gone. that is the fukking point and its not a superficial one, its a logical one.
:patrice: you must be arguing with someone have on ignore again breh....
I'm telling you breh, just put these trolls on ignore and make your life easier. :yeshrug:
Don't give these trolls power, they just want a reaction out of you...

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
nikka he was with that bytch before he became famous :heh:

again wtf u talking about :dahell:
i don't care how long hes been with that female.

What does that have to do with anything? Was Jon Jones a nobody living on the street before he became famous? Or was he an athlete from a good family?:comeon:

i've already stated "wtf i'm talking about" twice now. The less you have the less women care about you. But when you reach the pinnacle of success all of a sudden they all need a say in who you date. He didn't owe them shyt before he was famous. Wouldn't owe them shyt if he was a bum on the street. Doesn't owe them shyt now.

Not sure what you're tryna debate about but foh lil nikka:rudy::russell:

Birdman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
200.gif

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
i dont know this guy at all

but if shes that day 1 and she was with him when he had nothing and now he has something
im sure shes put in some work over the years
good for them and their family
im glad for children to have both their parents in their lives
and even gladder for the children of Black people to have their Black parent or parents in their lives
:yeshrug:

this dude never said anything anti Black or anti Black woman did he?
:sadcam:

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
fukk does being black have to do with being ugly?

Her skin tone had nothing to do with her asymmetrical ass pancake face. Not what i think of when i think "stereotypical black features"

Status
Not open for further replies.