• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
He's been on that pinktoe tip for years. This is just pink toe #2. Or maybe 3. But this means nothing most athletes are with Black women.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
FT_15.06.12.Intermarriage.Newlyweds.png

:francis:

7% of white men marry out, compared to 25% of black men. :mjlol:

That is absolutely pathetic and speaks volumes.

EDIT: Even reading through this thread you can see why that statistic is high. But but, "why do you care", "you sound like a female", "love has no color".

Stay loyal brehettes. :francis:

Last edited:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Come on now sista. You know all y'all lighter than dark skin sistas are the devil. Plus we know all yall create is light skin children.

I ain't never seen a real black woman create children lighter than her. Well except my wife and mother...:patrice:.

Well, I mean I ain't never seen one of you light skin women produce a dark skin baby:ufdup:.....well except my Mother in-law and Grand mother. :jbhmm:

Well ummm well umm.....you just wait. Let me think..... while I come up with something. :wtb:

:mjlol: you know even though I am joking. The sad part in all of this is that there are black folks who actually believe in the ignorant shyt that I wrote above. :francis:
umad.png

Can't lie
I thought you was serious for a second

:banderas:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What did Tommy say. Op you suck at this. I'm not about to search this thread for the updates
:snoop:Video is right above your post

and he fukking destroyed her lol:mjlol:. But of course no on in this thread will actually listen before calling him out.
Cause he's a known c00n they don't have to listen to this video before callin him a c00n.

Status
Not open for further replies.