• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
i dont know this guy at all

but if shes that day 1 and she was with him when he had nothing and now he has something
im sure shes put in some work over the years
good for them and their family
im glad for children to have both their parents in their lives
and even gladder for the children of Black people to have their Black parent or parents in their lives
:yeshrug:

this dude never said anything anti Black or anti Black woman did he?
:sadcam:
Not that I'm aware of...he is a cokehead tho :manny:

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
i don't care how long hes been with that female.

What does that have to do with anything? Was Jon Jones a nobody living on the street before he became famous? Or was he an athlete from a good family?:comeon:

i've already stated "wtf i'm talking about" twice now. The less you have the less women care about you. But when you reach the pinnacle of success all of a sudden they all need a say in who you date. He didn't owe them shyt before he was famous. Wouldn't owe them shyt if he was a bum on the street. Doesn't owe them shyt now.

Not sure what you're tryna debate about but foh lil nikka:rudy::russell:
:laff:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
sad that she felt/feels this way
she was beautiful to begin with
i wouldnt say shes more beautiful now any where but in her own mind
and maybe her pockets being thousands of dollars lighter mean better looking to her
sad.
:francis:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this white girl did not partake in slavery or white supremacy. she is a #NewWhite who isnt racist. she has black friends :camby:

Yeh cuz shes personally responsible for all the shyt u jus listed :skip:

God forbid a white person is not evil :skip:

:what: She benefits from all of that...That's like saying..."I never owned slaves so slavery has nothing to do with me."

That's neither here nor there...My over point is, she needs to stop patronizing.

If she REALLY cared about these problems she would investigate these issues to find out what the CAUSES of those problems are not make some pseudo inspiration youtube video.

She's on this whole charity wave cause she knows charities don't solve systematic problems...reform, or building NEW systems are what solves systematic problems. But that takes ACTUAL sacrifice and work. Making youtube videos only takes a few hours and she feels like a white savior.

She just made this video so people would pat her on the back and say "she's one of the good ones."

:camby: Again, Just stop patronizing people.

Status
Not open for further replies.