• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What if the home field is rigged in the other team's favor, and a nikka stands to lose a lot more than he can gain? What if he would have a better career in the long run playing overseas? Should nikkaz still play with the obvious disadvantage just to prove some shyt to people who could care less about them, or go to greener pastures? Should a child stay and play with a bunch of a$$hole kids that don't wanna play right, or should he take his ball and go home (or better yet, to another court where the kids are a lot more fun to play with and better to be around in general)?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
None of what you just said has any bearing on what I just stated. Keep wifing whores though.
Well, i have an ex wife who was a virgin before me..

but i also smashed str8 up high body count hoes.:ehh: And everything in between. :usure:

It's about the womans character and ..... I don't wife whores though.

Seems like your deflecting. What u posted was a bunch of bullshyt to diss women and put all the responsibility and blame on their backs -------- The way nikkas do who are weaker than Edomites. :wow:

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
Well, i have an ex wife who was a virgin before me..

but i also smashed str8 up high body count hoes.:ehh: And everything in between. :usure:

It's about the womans character and ..... I don't wife whores though.

Seems like your deflecting. What u posted was a bunch of bullshyt to diss women and put all the responsibility and blame on their backs -------- The way nikkas do who are weaker than Edomites. :wow:

Nah, more like I don't like to devote my time to random posters on the internet who are passive agressive (AKA A bytch) and try to throw slight jabs to start an argument I don't give a fukk about having. What gay club are you going to tonight?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Nah, more like I don't like to devote my time to random posters on the internet who are passive agressive (AKA A bytch) and try to throw slight jabs to start an argument I don't give a fukk about having. What gay club are you going to tonight?
:patrice: i don't go to the club.:yeshrug:

i did go to that bar, but shyt.. i didn't know........... but it's all good tho, if I was embarrassed bout some shyt then I wouldn't post about it :blessed:

The only way I'd be embarrassed is if I walked around dressed like this :mjlol:

2-Hebrewisrealites_MichaelPremo_Final-4303-682x1024.jpg

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
:patrice: i don't go to the club.:yeshrug:

i did go to that bar, but shyt.. i didn't know........... but it's all good tho, if I was embarrassed bout some shyt then I wouldn't post about it :blessed:

The only way I'd be embarrassed is if I walked around dressed like this :mjlol:

2-Hebrewisrealites_MichaelPremo_Final-4303-682x1024.jpg

That elder brother looks like a warrior to me. I can guarantee he's not going to clubs with gay white men for business connects, that's for damn sure.

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I concur, nikkaz will swear other races are better--but those hoes are single moms too :mjlol:

I mean....whats up black men? :usure:

AntiVenom

Bedwench & Armchair Militant Killer
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What if the home field is rigged in the other team's favor, and a nikka stands to lose a lot more than he can gain? What if he would have a better career in the long run playing overseas? Should nikkaz still play with the obvious disadvantage just to prove some shyt to people who could care less about them, or go to greener pastures? Should a child stay and play with a bunch of a$$hole kids that don't wanna play right, or should he take his ball and go home (or better yet, to another court where the kids are a lot more fun to play with and better to be around in general)?

youd be stupid if you did. black men need to really drop these notions and just go where they choose regardless of what other people think at this point. people are always trying to tell us what we should or shouldnt be doing and trying to get us to fall on our own swords. fukk that shyt.

just dont rip on your own when youre over there and no one should be able to say shyt.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
An example of the typical black male bedwench.

Case4.jpg

http://blackdatingexperiment.blogspot.ca/ <<<<<<<<<<<<<<More black male bedwenchery available at this site!

OkCupid-Chart4-blogSpan.jpg

While the black women respond to black men the least. The spread between the most responded to and the least responded to is 10 points.

OkCupid-Chart3-blogSpan.jpg

Black men respond to black women the least, and there is a 20 point spread between least responded to and most responded to. That’s double the spread for black women. Yet black women are somehow negro bedwenches?

Online-Dating-Chart-2.jpg

Over a period of 6 years black women rate black men POSITIVELY and MORE positively than other races of men. Over the same period black men rate black women NEGATIVELY. Over the same period NO GROUP OF WOMEN (other than black women) rate black males positively. But black women are somehow negro bedwenches?

Screen-shot-2012-02-16-at-3.50.48-AM.png

More than 2 times as many black males date out, but black women are somehow negro bedwenches?

Facts: black males are the ULTIMATE negro bedwenches.

Status
Not open for further replies.