• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Ain't losin sleep over this , if son wanna dilute his linage let him do him :manny:
once you're gone youre gone, after 3 generations, your ass is forgotten. who in here knows who their great great grandparent was? or how their great grandparent looks like? not many. unless you're very rich and powerful like a Vanderbilt, no one gives a flying fukk about your lineage, including your own family tree. :heh:

after great grandparents memory of the other branches fade into the abyss.

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
1459334_1424903596913_full.jpg

Breh got HIM on his arms:mjlol: Black men have the WOAT taste when it comes to white women. :wow:
watch your language :mjpls:
sattaprince.jpg

clarisse-alves-family.jpg

i dont agree with these soccer players lifestyle but :mjpls:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
once you're gone youre gone, after 3 generations, your ass is forgotten. who in here knows who their great great grandparent was? or how their great grandparent looks like? not many. unless you're very rich and powerful like a Vanderbilt, no one gives a flying fukk about your lineage, including your own family tree. :heh:

after great grandparents memory of the other branches fade into the abyss.

But they will remember that house that they living in that was passed down. My siblings and I will be getting my mothers three homes and if we have children they will get those homes. They may not remember what they great mother looked like but because of her they have something to inherit.

Now because most black men can only think no further than the weekend and attention and ass has replaced honor and respect I can see your point.

@Queen

#GPB

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
But they will remember that house that they living in that was passed down. My siblings and I will be getting my mothers three homes and if we have children they will get those homes. They may not remember what they great mother looked like but because of her they have something to inherit.

Now because most black men can only think no further than the weekend and attention and ass has replaced honor and respect I can see your point.

@Queen

#GPB
people still live in the houses their grand parents bought in the 40s? :dahell:

I moved out my house and left. when my parents pass, me and my siblings are selling it and splitting the funds, no one staying in some old ass house built in the 70s. :what:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
people still live in the houses their grand parents bought in the 40s? :dahell:

I moved out my house and left. when my parents pass, me and my siblings are selling it and splitting the funds :what:

Yes my family still owns the house and currently rents the one my grand mother and father from Haiti lived in and raised all the grand kids in.
It's a duplex and my brother and cousin are in the process of buying it off the aunties.

And I'm not sure what difference does it make whether they still want to live in it, rent it, or sell it. The point is it represents money!

Your ass wanted to focus on some superficial point about not knowing what the GG parents looked like instead of the assets they left behind.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Not even a bad one though?

Dude can wife who he wants. if he was a nobody he wouldn't be getting females period. Since hes somebody he can do whatever he wants. He doesn't owe.

Status
Not open for further replies.