Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
X
Jon-Jones-Fianc%C3%A9e-Jessie-Moses-pics.jpg

Why do these athletes always marry the ugly ones too?

1459334_1424903596913_full.jpg

Breh got HIM on his arms:mjlol: Black men have the WOAT taste when it comes to white women. :wow:

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
If a Black person understand's their history well, this isn't a surprise at all.

However, the chick is stating that Black men should only be with dark skinned.

What's next? Telling Black couples who are of contrasting shades to divorce and get with their respecting shades? Separate Black children of different shades and tell them that they're not equal enough to be together even though at the end of they day their asses are Black and the world at large will still treat them as such? Dark skinned Black parent shouldn't love their light skin child or light skin parent shouldn't love their dark skin child?

I could go on and on...

There's a HUGE difference between fixing a problem and perpetrating a problem.

She can talk about colorism in the Black community and actively fix it without going into extremes of supremacy, dictating, and downright lunacy.

I'm not saying I agree with the premise. I'm merely bringing to the forefront the reasons her thought pattern came about. The root not the residual. It's outlandish but I understand it.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Karrueche like:mjlol:

:francis:
You're on some shyt nikka. Just cause that's what you're into don't try and say they are not "fat at all". That's bullshyt. They are not fit or close to being in shape. I've been to many clubs and yes there can be a racist element but lets not act like a white fat tranny looking chick with the same bodytype and face as 2nd chick from the left would get in.

Also what type of frauds compare petty shyt like this to men losing their life in cold blood, shyt sounds petty and feminine as fukk.

Bet my bottom dollar she gets in, clubs like the LGBT thing it brings more attention to them.

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Well no shyt.

However, are we Filipino? Japanese? Indian?

No, we are Black and our main concern is dealing with problems that happen in the Black community, regardless if they happen in any other community.

With that said, that chick is still off her rocker.

My only concern is black people. But the first sentence in the post that I was replying to(the colorism one) you said "only black people" etc etc. I came at you because you're speaking in absolutes. And making it seem it's a black thing when it's not.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Your wrong it is a RACIAL problem, the women you posted wouldn't get in either because she is too dark. her looks have nothing to do with it. The men who denied them entry were BLACK MEN.

These are the basic white + light skin biatches they let into the club.
d12.jpg

The eyebrows on that one on the right :laff:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Their looks have everything to do with it. Race is a minor issue here I'm sure. If they were dimes they would be let in right away. Make it fair and post a pic of underwhelming white girls. Time to get my @Michael9100 on ... :salute:...

Would they let these girls in if they were dressed up?

enhanced-27725-1417523061-1.jpg

I seriously doubt it.

Believe it breh, those nasty white bishes would get in :manny: Now I doubt they would get invited to VIP though :heh:

Status
Not open for further replies.