Status
Not open for further replies.

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
1459334_1424903596913_full.jpg

Breh got HIM on his arms:mjlol: Black men have the WOAT taste when it comes to white women. :wow:
All the way :dead:

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Once again, no shyt we are not the only race who has problems with colorism. Anywhere White supremacy has reigned or influenced, there are problems with colorism.

However, it's a BLACK THING SINCE WE ARE BLACK PEOPLE DEALING WITH A BLACK FOLKS ISSUE.

I don't give a flying fukk how other communities view and deal with their internalized problems and I can almost guarantee you they aren't going "SHHH! Black folks do it too!" just to make themselves feel better.

This is one thing that pisses me the hell off about discussions involving the problems in OUR COMMUNITY. It always divulges into a "OOOOHHH! BUT...BUT...BUT WHITE/OTHER RACES DO IT TOO!"

THE HELL TO WHAT EVERYBODY ELSE DOES!

My main fukking concern is WHAT WE DO to bring ourselves back to the number 1 spot in excellence like we had at one point.

You realize I wrote a whole post dedicated to colorism? I'm not saying "shush other people do it too". I'm saying don't make it a black thing. I hate when people use a negative human behavior and attribute it to black people exclusively. And I hate it even more when black people are the ones who are saying it. You might as well spew Fox News talking points.

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Believe it breh, those nasty white bishes would get in :manny: Now I doubt they would get invited to VIP though :heh:
hell fukking no those beluga whales getting in. one on the far right MIGHT if she gets dolled up sporting some Giuseppe Zanotti heels and japanese quality make up. Its a VIP club, meaning the entire club has the "VIP" standard. The actual VIP section probably have millionaires.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
well they had half a good idea.... the club i mean

if only there was a club out there with a weight limit :ohhh::blessed:
I remember watching some prank show, I think it was "what would you do" and they actually had a scale at the front door, with a 130 limit. When breh pulled out the scale, the look on some of the peoples faces :laff:

Breh was like "I dont believe you, jump on this right quick *slides glass scale toward her feet*" :laff:

Status
Not open for further replies.