Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Superstar
Daps
i disagree. i would not want an individual (not all bm) who looks down on ds women being forced to date/marry one because he'll just mentally or physically abuse her. kinda how DL men treat women badly because they feel forced to be with them & take the anger out on the women.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
20 years from now the NBA will be 90% octoroon and we'll wonder what happened to all the black athletes :heh:
How will that happen if only 220 thousand biracial children total are born in the US each year most of which are not half black.

Thats more likely to happen if the current abortion and infant mortality rate of black children continues to increase from where it is now.

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I love black women both light n dark skin black women. :manny:..Dark skin women on the other hand...:noah::ohlawd:. Soft coco skin. :ohlawd:.. Light skin women.. :whew:.. Can't choose I love black women in general. :blessed:

Exactly most real brothas are like this. Sistas come in a fukking million colors.

You telling me every brotha with say a dark brown skin sista got color issues.

Folks be reaching too much with some of this stuff especially when even dark skin folks vary in how dark they get. shyt my mom is dark skin and my brotha and they vary slightly in complexion.

Some families got kids (especially daughters) from the same parents and they can vary in color.

My wife got 4 sisters and they range in color (born from the same parents so 5 girls including my wife) from light Brown to dark brown, to dark skin. The two dark skin girls are married. The one dark brown girl (my wife) is married. The only un married ones are the two light brown girls. So do they deserve to get married or should they be alone cause they are light brown? Or do light brown and lighter sistas don't deserve to be married.

I am just trying to figure this out from these people. They say you color struck and hate black women if you old lady light skin. Now these folks want to say you color struck if your old lady isn't dark skin. I mean all dark skin folks aren't even the same complexion.

Do they mean very dark skin or a little dark skin. Do they mean dark skin in the summer cause some black folks like my wife get very dark in the summer.
Do they mean dark in the face or dark in the body. I myself am one of the mixed colored black folks. Meaning my face can be two shades darker than my body. I can tan all over my face and neck but cant tan for shyt on my upper chest and legs.

I mean really I am trying to figure out what these ignorant folks want. I think some of these fools hate they family and mad cause they dark.

Any of you jokers ever seen the episode of the Jeffrsons when Lionel old lady hated her brother because he could pass. I think some of these jokers got color envy.

Somewhere For Me

All Star
Daps
My only concern is black people. But the first sentence in the post that I was replying to(the colorism one) you said "only black people" etc etc. I came at you because you're speaking in absolutes. And making it seem it's a black thing when it's not.

Once again, no shyt we are not the only race who has problems with colorism. Anywhere White supremacy has reigned or influenced, there are problems with colorism.

However, it's a BLACK THING SINCE WE ARE BLACK PEOPLE DEALING WITH A BLACK FOLKS ISSUE.

I don't give a flying fukk how other communities view and deal with their internalized problems and I can almost guarantee you they aren't going "SHHH! Black folks do it too!" just to make themselves feel better.

This is one thing that pisses me the hell off about discussions involving the problems in OUR COMMUNITY. It always divulges into a "OOOOHHH! BUT...BUT...BUT WHITE/OTHER RACES DO IT TOO!"

THE HELL TO WHAT EVERYBODY ELSE DOES!

My main fukking concern is WHAT WE DO to bring ourselves back to the number 1 spot in excellence like we had at one point.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
You know we love lotions and oils.
She's definitely doing it right cause she has beautiful skin.
Looks smooth to the touch even through the screen.
:yeshrug:

I was thinking the same thing. After I take a shower I use aloe & vitamin e baby gel with some shea moisture raw shea butter lotion. Keeps my skin moisturized the whole day. :blessed:Fragrance free products work better on my body. I was thinking that she takes a shower puts on lotion/oil then makes the video.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't watch. Not gonna.

I don't suppose where she thinks all the non dark skinned black women should go does she?

Does anybody know if she was on level 3000 like this before she saw Kendricks lady?

I do hope she gets some help and feels better.
:francis:

Come on now sista. You know all y'all lighter than dark skin sistas are the devil. Plus we know all yall create is light skin children.

I ain't never seen a real black woman create children lighter than her. Well except my wife and mother...:patrice:.

Well, I mean I ain't never seen one of you light skin women produce a dark skin baby:ufdup:.....well except my Mother in-law and Grand mother. :jbhmm:

Well ummm well umm.....you just wait. Let me think..... while I come up with something. :wtb:

:mjlol: you know even though I am joking. The sad part in all of this is that there are black folks who actually believe in the ignorant shyt that I wrote above. :francis:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.