Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Your wrong it is a RACIAL problem, the women you posted wouldn't get in either because she is too dark. her looks have nothing to do with it. The men who denied them entry were BLACK MEN.

These are the basic white + light skin biatches they let into the club.
d12.jpg

Their looks have everything to do with it. Race is a minor issue here I'm sure. If they were dimes they would be let in right away. Make it fair and post a pic of underwhelming white girls. Time to get my @Michael9100 on ... :salute:...

Would they let these girls in if they were dressed up?

enhanced-27725-1417523061-1.jpg

I seriously doubt it.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
:mindblown:
Why are people in here trying to revise the story? Peolpe are speculating about the "real reason" they didnt get in and saying race had nothing to do with it, when the guy said in his own words they didnt get in because they were too dark.

Last edited:

thatdude954

All Star
Daps
Club tried to tell me I had on the wrong shoes
I was halfway through the door getting ready to go in the elevator
Security asked "What are those?"

I just wanted to dance
tumblr_mgzi3vI5ZG1s42uj7o1_1280.jpg

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
So true how dare they complain about being disrespected?

Oh and the bolded :mjlol: you can go straight to hell with your post full of lies.
oh so there wasnt a hashtag white girls do it better? might wanna do some research before you come across as a clown. read the tweets and watch the ride.
black chicks even got mad and started posting ass shots and twerk videos :mjlol:

disrespected but 1000s of vines twerking, oh ok. fine. I guess the myth is true, no one wants you or finds you attractive enough, why even bother being on a hook up site where you won't get any hook ups? if thats what you wanna hear. :manny:

swirling sounds like such a respectful term. doesnt sound like a fetish at all too huh.
pawg is a respectful term that white women complain about, lying about that too huh. yep.

Status
Not open for further replies.