Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Screen-Shot-2015-09-28-at-6.48.58-PM.png

Anyways I been to this club in London
The bouncers and promoters don't let everyone in
Gotta be on a guest list or come at 10

:manny:
The second one to the right looks like the chick I'm currently fukkin'.I might marry this woman.

L

The one doing the validation is a black male :mjpls:. Black people have deep rooted self hatred. I had to check my homie a couple days ago for saying he does not want his child to be dark like him. When he said that shyt my eyes went :merchant:. Then started talking this mix baby being pretty garbage :merchant:. I really had to check dude for that ish. He tried to change the convo.

Girl I'm talking sent me an IG of her friends commenting on some IG dark skin dude " his body sexy but his skin color is not" self hatred is a mother fuker. She was dark skin herself.
Honestly, I don't check black dudes I hear say they dont like dark skin women.It's odd, because I never heard a black guy talk crazy like that until recently even though,I was told those kind of black men are out there. Now that I've come across those type of guys during my daily routine, I look at it as their preference, but I may start to check them now that I think about it.

I'm certain that They're getting in
11215134_1063228247054552_6234479293055854334_n.jpg

tyson-beckford-768.jpg

:usure:

It's not usually about skin tone.....its mainly about FEATURES :blessed:

Well, the majority of African Americans still possess sub sub saharan African features.
U know what's really sad... the black musicians or entertainers who continue to go into these locations even if they know it denied black patrons

However African Americans won't pull those celebrities or entertainers accountable for going to that same club after they show discrimination towards a black patron. If African Americans were consistent with their accountability towards celebrities that claim they represent ghetto culture,this wouldn't be taking place.

So are African Americans going to protest at said celebrities residence as well as well as their concerts for going to this racist discriminatory club?

I doubt it but that's how you get results.

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:mindblown:

This shyt aint working out now, std's and people running around depressed, selfish, lonely and confused. It'll never work because its not meant to work like that no matter how much you want to make it seem normal its not.
sorry to bring facts in this

marriage has been on a steady decline since 1960
divorce has been on a steady rise since 1960
that's a "trend" that's been going on the past 55 years... and we dont know before that, only cause they didn't keep the data before that
mind you, the population has grew every year since ever, and yet the numbers are still in constant decline

what do you see happening, the will either level that out, or make go the other direction?

especially now in the "microwave" era... where p*ssy and dikk and sex and women and men and cheating and everything else, that wasn't on your phone and home computer and tv in 60s, is right here to temp you

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
:pacspit:

Dark skin is beautiful.

But don't tell me who I should or shouldn't be with.

FOH

:camby:

Really, doe.

Her argument in a nutshell:

- "Why should I date you?"
"Because of chit that happened thousands of years ago..."

- "Everybody should date darkskinned woman because her beauty has been stepped on and downtrodden."

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
THIS THE SAME BIITCH THAT MADE A VIDEO BOUT "BLACK MEN DONT FIND ME ATTRACTIVE"??

NO SHIIT BIITCH...ITS THE SHIIT U SAYIN WHEN U OPEN YOUR MOUTH. PUTTING EXPECTATIONS ON PEOPLE AND TELLIN MEN WHEN THEY SUPPOSED TO DO IS NOT SOMETHIN A FEMALE SHOULD BE DOIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.