Status
Not open for further replies.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Screen-Shot-2015-09-28-at-6.48.58-PM.png

Chick on the far right with that leather skirt.... I wanna pipe... no questions asked... always a cute one in a group... :noah:
If I was really horny, I'd fuvk all of them thick ass hoes.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
L

The one doing the validation is a black male :mjpls:. Black people have deep rooted self hatred. I had to check my homie a couple days ago for saying he does not want his child to be dark like him. When he said that shyt my eyes went :merchant:. Then started talking this mix baby being pretty garbage :merchant:. I really had to check dude for that ish. He tried to change the convo.

Girl I'm talking sent me an IG of her friends commenting on some IG dark skin dude " his body sexy but his skin color is not" self hatred is a mother fuker. She was dark skin herself.
Stop hanging with that nikka

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
None of those women are ugly you trippin. Half the members here would be afraid to talk to any of 2 and 3.

Getting the time of day from 1 or 4 would would be like winning the lottery for most of these nikkas.

These hoes ugly outside. Of the one at far right

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Screen-Shot-2015-09-28-at-6.48.58-PM.png

Anyways I been to this club in London
The bouncers and promoters don't let everyone in
Gotta be on a guest list or come at 10

:manny:
None of them are above a 4 in the face. They all look older and have middle aged bodies. Is this a serious thread or am I supposed to act outraged when we all know why they didn't get in the club? Besides all that the plea for some special treatment from a club where they have a right to reject based on their own subjective criteria is outrageous.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
You know we love lotions and oils.
She's definitely doing it right cause she has beautiful skin.
Looks smooth to the touch even through the screen.
:yeshrug:

You know it. That's what we do.

My husband just asked me the other day, "why do you put so much oil on the kids like you are frying chicken or something?":patrice:

:mjlol: My kids will not be ashy. :birdman:

Status
Not open for further replies.