Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
:heh:

I'm just saying.... same girl raised in a pro black home - you never know. :yeshrug:

Her father failed.... wasn't an example for her - so now she's dancing in defense of her Weakling edomite.

I don't think it has as much to do with her father as it does our women gravitating toward power, which they see as the so-called white man. He's essentially God in their minds, and that manifests into their actions.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I don't think it has as much to do with her father as it does our women gravitating toward power, which they see as the so-called white man. He's essentially God in their minds, and that manifests into their actions.

a black chick... who is saddly ( no offense tho ) affiliated with yall said..

black women need good black men around. If the men were in place, I really believe more women would be humble, submissive, and way more willing to cater. And they are out there (the Israelites) trying to spread the information.

but anyway... I think the men need to step up.. WHAT strong men examples do most urban black women have?

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm specifically talking american nikkas

Its a lot different in Canada

My boy just came from vancity and the amount Pawg dimes he met :whew:

There Enough Pawgs in the Toronrto. See with me i'm a nikka that grew up in the suburbs so I grew up around white girls but I always attracted to black girls and other ethnicities. But I use to get the you look like you date white girls shyt all the time and It was because how I dressed I didn't dress thugged out a nikka was clean cut my chick right now is black but we on the same wavelength she also is a surburban black chick and she's from Calgary so you can kind of understand how she is. But before her it was mostly mixed and white and a few senioritas here and there.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I dont understand how nikkas cant get black girls. I have average black chicks willing to go out with me all the time.
And im a nice corny average slightly overweight mildly funny black man. Its still easy to me :yeshrug:

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
White guys in general make better boyfriends

This is a fact....let me know if you wanna argue about this

I can tag a few coli females

HealthyDopeyHartebeest.gif

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
a black chick... who is saddly ( no offense tho ) affiliated with yall said..

black women need good black men around. If the men were in place, I really believe more women would be humble, submissive, and way more willing to cater. And they are out there (the Israelites) trying to spread the information.

but anyway... I think the men need to step up.. WHAT strong men examples do most urban black women have?

Step up in what way? Black women are demons just like Black men are demons, which all go back to the curses. Even though I recognize women as the weaker vessel, they are responsible for what goes on in their lives the same way men are held accountable. Sure, maybe if nikkas wasn't going to strip clubs tossing money at women promoting them being whores, or hyping random bytches twerking on Vine they MIGHT be more humble and submissive, but I'm not the type to try to change a woman from her true nature because that's really who she is at the end of the day. The only thing a man can do is try to find a woman that isn't THAT much of a demon IMO.

Ecclesiasticus 26:23

23 A wicked woman is given as a portion to a wicked man: but a godly woman is given to him that feareth the Lord.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
I dont understand how nikkas cant get black girls. I have average black chicks willing to go out with me all the time.
And im a nice corny average slightly overweight mildly funny black man. Its still easy to me :yeshrug:
Breh I say the same thing, some of these nikkas think cacs be getting out best women.:heh:

They think a fine ass black woman will drop a black guy for a basic cac.:mindblown:

I always say that the majority of black women who date out are average at best.:manny:

Daps
...and it funny how this was overlooked it one or the reasons i just dont respond to a lot of this shyt ....i know as a Man at 30 i just dont think about 3/4 or this shyt when im out in the world ...I swear its getting a full time just to survive and just be postive and optumistic .

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Step up in what way? Black women are demons just like Black men are demons, which all go back to the curses. Even though I recognize women as the weaker vessel, they are responsible for what goes on in their lives the same way men are held accountable. Sure, maybe if nikkas wasn't going to strip clubs tossing money at women promoting them being whores, or hyping random bytches twerking on Vine they MIGHT be more humble and submissive, but I'm not the type to try to change a woman from her true nature because that's really who she is at the end of the day. The only thing a man can do is try to find a woman that isn't THAT much of a demon IMO.

Ecclesiasticus 26:23

23 A wicked woman is given as a portion to a wicked man: but a godly woman is given to him that feareth the Lord.
:wow:

some people believe that men are the leaders.

Some people believe that it's weak for men to say a bunch of retarded bullshyt simply to relieve themselves of any responsibility for their people and either communities. :yeshrug:

People who think this way - are weaker than Edomites:patrice:

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
:wow:

some people believe that men are the leaders.

Some people believe that it's weak for men to say a bunch of retarded bullshyt simply to relieve themselves of any responsibility for their people and either communities. :yeshrug:

People who think this way - are weaker than Edomites:patrice:

None of what you just said has any bearing on what I just stated. Keep wifing whores though.

Status
Not open for further replies.