Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
The men in this video are trained professionals :dead:

:ahh: @QamYasharahla You gonna act like that chick wasn't aight and you wouldn't fukk had her mind not been brainwashed and lost as fukk:usure:

She was trolling HARD ..... but the way she was moving :takedat:

IF you don't put your righteousness to the side occasionally like me then I:salute: you

The mere fact this bytch is with that dude is enough reason for me to never look at her. Going off just looks, she ain't ugly, but she's nothing to write home about...AT ALL.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
and if youre successful with all the above, step your game up and start paagin. you made it into the pros, you smashin home and away but can you get into the probowl? :obama:
A lot easier to paag living in Asia breh
Come do that in north america

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The mere fact this bytch is with that dude is enough reason for me to never look at her. Going off just looks, she ain't ugly, but she's nothing to write home about...AT ALL.

She does cancel herself with that previous usuage of pink penis........ That goes for any black woman.

She seems like she could have been a down ass sister for the cause.... She has a good presence... I always blame the father when i see women like her.

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
She does cancel herself with that previous usuage of pink penis........ That goes for any black woman.

She seems like she could have been a down ass sister for the cause.... She has a good presence... I always blame the father when i see women like her.

:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.