• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I've said it multiple times, for whatever reason i find her sexy as shyt except for a certain part of this last season with the blond hair. I think a big part of it is the persona, i dig crazy chicks lol
i feel you. you watch this season? That Kamiah chick is :ohlawd: to me. Just my type...if her booty was only a tad bit riper she'd be a dime.

i hate to say it but Princess and then Nicki plastic ass is probably the best lookin chick on the show to me

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Actually black women generally are not interested in dating other nations. However that is starting to change. And with comments like yours, it is really not surprising that the tide would start to turn.

I don't support black people in interracial relationships. But I also don't support bashing black women using faulty arguments.

Black women are sooooo undesirable yet we stay on everyone's minds 24/7. Get a clue, idiot.

Black PEOPLE stay on everyone's minds 24/7,get it right

And how am I bashing black women? :dwillhuh:

You act like you the only person that dont support interracial relationships :comeon:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
26-Year-Old Mom of 4 Creates GoFundMe For Men to Pay Her Bills
by Tamantha Gunn | Posted on Monday, September 28th, 2015

email.png

26-year-old mother of 4, Victoria Byerson, created a Gofundme account strictly for men to donate and pay her bills. She went on a Facebook rant telling guys to stop hitting her up if they aren’t going to be keeping her hair and nails done and paying all of her bills.

Via her Facebook account she says:

“For all the n****s in my inbox texting my phone and commenting on my pics. I am 26 yrs old with 4 kids. I am in school but no longer work because of a f***ed up situation. If u are pursuing me come strong and correct cause u are just one of many asking for the same thing. I am looking for STABILITY.

I have bills and I am not on section 8. If u are not willing to keep my hair done nails done feet done…these bills paid and this p***y happy DO NOT AND I MEAN DO NOT come for me.”

Gofundme account reads:

“Hi everybody!!! Many of u may know who I am already. I’m the 26 yr old mother of four getting bashed for what I am looking for in a MAN. I see um getting a lot of support all the way in Nigeria. All over actually. Many of you say u can support me financially so here is your chance. As I stated before I’m not selling my p*ssy. I deserve a man that can treat me the way I’m supposed to be treated. If u like what u see and would like to get to know me donate and we can move on from there. Thanks everybody!!!

She is VERY straightforward. A lot of men may be turned off by her approach. She has set a goal of $5,000 on GoFundMe and has only received $35 so far. She has now changed her gofundme account toraise money for a cousin who has a brain tumor. That most certainly wasn’t the original post though. If you want to help pay Victoria’s bills and be her sugar daddy click here.

26-Year-Old Mom of 4 Creates GoFundMe For Men to Pay Her Bills
:francis:

little4209

All Star
Daps
They look cute to me..why the FCUK u gotta be 10+ to dance at a damn club anyway (rhetorical)..I've always hated that aspect of the club, I'm slim and my friends are bigger so if somebody pulled that on us, I'd probably go off...

Arc

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i feel you. you watch this season? That Kamiah chick is :ohlawd: to me. Just my type...if her booty was only a tad bit riper she'd be a dime.

i hate to say it but Princess and then Nicki plastic ass is probably the best lookin chick on the show to me

Yeah i watch it. Kamiah is fine as fukk thats why it's hilarious that fizz played the fukk out of her, i wouldn't have the heart to do that shyt they way fizz did. I would keep her on the roster as long as possible. I agree with your order of chicks. Princess is bad ass fukk, i can only think about fukking when looking at that chick. Nikki a bit too plastic but she could be fun too i wouldnt reach out for her ass tho, if she landed on my lap i'd hit.

Lana del Rey

Only the ocean can separate us....
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You sure about that?

If so, I guess its because the black man is desired by not only black females. I dont know any mexican or whiteboy checkin for sistas :manny:

Stop. Black men are not desired anymore than black women. If black women are considered a fetish then black men are as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.