• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I'm thinking Op made that post on some downlow fagget gay shyt; when the white man shows up to OP's house, nikka is going tuck his shyt and look like wesley snipes:

wesley-foo.jpg

Op exposed himself:umad:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
26-Year-Old Mom of 4 Creates GoFundMe For Men to Pay Her Bills
by Tamantha Gunn | Posted on Monday, September 28th, 2015

26-year-old mother of 4, Victoria Byerson, created a Gofundme account strictly for men to donate and pay her bills. She went on a Facebook rant telling guys to stop hitting her up if they aren’t going to be keeping her hair and nails done and paying all of her bills.

Via her Facebook account she says:

“For all the n****s in my inbox texting my phone and commenting on my pics. I am 26 yrs old with 4 kids. I am in school but no longer work because of a f***ed up situation. If u are pursuing me come strong and correct cause u are just one of many asking for the same thing. I am looking for STABILITY.

I have bills and I am not on section 8. If u are not willing to keep my hair done nails done feet done…these bills paid and this p***y happy DO NOT AND I MEAN DO NOT come for me.”

Gofundme account reads:

“Hi everybody!!! Many of u may know who I am already. I’m the 26 yr old mother of four getting bashed for what I am looking for in a MAN. I see um getting a lot of support all the way in Nigeria. All over actually. Many of you say u can support me financially so here is your chance. As I stated before I’m not selling my p*ssy. I deserve a man that can treat me the way I’m supposed to be treated. If u like what u see and would like to get to know me donate and we can move on from there. Thanks everybody!!!

She is VERY straightforward. A lot of men may be turned off by her approach. She has set a goal of $5,000 on GoFundMe and has only received $35 so far. She has now changed her gofundme account toraise money for a cousin who has a brain tumor. That most certainly wasn’t the original post though. If you want to help pay Victoria’s bills and be her sugar daddy click here.

26-Year-Old Mom of 4 Creates GoFundMe For Men to Pay Her Bills

Arc

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you think moniece cute like that for real?

she has her days i guess

I've said it multiple times, for whatever reason i find her sexy as shyt except for a certain part of this last season with the blond hair. I think a big part of it is the persona, i dig crazy chicks lol

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
:russ: you know damn well I'm right. Black men are wanted . Black women are only wanted by black men , weird cacs , and mexicans that hang around blacks . Of course the numbers are gonna be set up like that

Actually black women generally are not interested in dating other nations. However that is starting to change. And with comments like yours, it is really not surprising that the tide would start to turn.

I don't support black people in interracial relationships. But I also don't support bashing black women using faulty arguments.

Black women are sooooo undesirable yet we stay on everyone's minds 24/7. Get a clue, idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.