Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
funny thing is for some reason coli men is bashing black women and black women only when there are numerous of threads of guys worshipping "pawgs" and no one calls them
out. i love thecoli.:pachaha:. militants don't want any one happy. just search up pawg on the coli and youll see. :wow:

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yeah i watch it. Kamiah is fine as fukk thats why it's hilarious that fizz played the fukk out of her, i wouldn't have the heart to do that shyt they way fizz did. i would keep her on the roster as long as possible. I agree with your order of chicks. Princess is bad ass fukk, i can only think about fukking when looking at that chick, nikki a bit too plastic but she could be fun too i wouldnt reach out for her ass tho, if she landed on my lap i'd hit.
i wouldnt reach out for Nicki either. She's too high maintenance it seems

but peep this famo...even with all the shyt she talks and how good she looks...she was still fukking with that noname ass producer "Mally Mal". Dude was fat, bald, ugly and didnt even have much of a career going for him (at least as a producer). Puts shyt in perspective. These girls are all about perception

• Dap
Reactions: Arc

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
Black PEOPLE stay on everyone's minds 24/7,get it right

And how am I bashing black women? :dwillhuh:

You act like you the only person that dont support interracial relationships :comeon:

No, I act like someone who knows that many people on here lack intelligence but are itching to post, so the point that I do not support interracial relationships involving black people needs to be stated so that the subject doesn't get changed and derailed.

Give me a break asking how were you bashing black women. Your message was vile and quite inaccurate. How dare you. You think it is helpful for young black girls to read messages like that? Do you think that empowers them to be confident in themselves?

That's why so many young ladies are making these crazy Internet posts and youtube videos. That's why they are falling for this "mix it up" agenda.

Black women were not put on this earth for you to step on, denigrate, or to be your emotional punching bag. Keep black women off of your mind idiot.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
No, I act like someone who knows that many people on here lack intelligence but are itching to post, so the point that I do not support interracial relationships needs to be stated so that the subject doesn't get changed and derailed.

Give me a break asking how were you bashing black women. Your message was vile and quite inaccurate. How dare you. You think it is helpful for young black girls to read messages like that? Do you think that empowers them to be confident in themselves?

That's why so many young ladies are making these crazy Internet posts and youtube videos. That's why they are falling for this "mix it up" agenda.

Black women were not put on this earth for you to step on, denigrate, or to be your emotional punching bag. Keep black women off of your mind idiot.

If any young black girl is reading this , check it out :

STAY AWAY FROM CACS , they not for you . Find you a brotha that likes to read and shyt.

I wasnt tryna bash on black women , wtf i just negged OP :heh: From what Ive seen cacs and latinos (a small degree) dont like black women (dating wise) .

Arc

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wouldnt reach out for Nicki either. She's too high maintenance it seems

but peep this famo...even with all the shyt she talks and how good she looks...she was still fukking with that noname ass producer "Mally Mal". Dude was fat, bald, ugly and didnt even have much of a career going for him (at least as a producer). Puts shyt in perspective

We know these thots are out here looking for a come up more than how a dude looks or carries himself breh. I guess all the higher echelon dudes in Hollywood don't fukk with her ass. Shes high maintenance fukk, her plastic ass probably drinks premium fuel in the morning. They should bring mena's fine ass back. I think the whole story with dollaz and moniece is fake as fukk by the way

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
[whIPPEDCream, post: 15454997, member: 3677"]No, Virginia. :pachaha:& It's an observed pattern of behavior that white males engage in during social settings.

:russ: I still don't understand how to play.

Not really.:yeshrug: Everyone who has been to a white party should know.

It's more than clothes,it's over all demeanor.I tend to be attracted to white boys who are laid back & relaxed & who don't do all that extra stuff because I am black.Saying "I love chocolate girls," is doing far too much. :mjlol: I would never be with someone who would say something like that.[/QUOTE]

You said you liked white boys that act black. They are the ones with the biggest black fetish.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
We know these thots are out here looking for a come up more than how a dude looks or carries himself breh. I guess all the higher echelon dudes in Hollywood don't fukk with her ass. Shes high maintenance fukk, her plastic ass probably drinks premium fuel in the morning. They should bring mena's fine ass back. I think the whole story with dollaz and moniece is fake as fukk by the way
i thought mena was LHH NY? I've never watched a season of that yet
last season i thought that Masika chick looked aiight. Teirra is jus fat now smh.Apryl cool too

• Dap
Reactions: Arc
Status
Not open for further replies.