Status
Not open for further replies.

Arc

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i thought mena was LHH NY? I've never watched a season of that yet
last season i thought that Masika chick looked aiight. Teirra is jus fat now smh.Apryl cool too

She is but i heard she's done since bow wow wifed up. Yeah Apryl is fine sometimes then average other times. She was looking right this past episode tho. Yea Teirra is getting chubby, mad nikkas in this forum feelin her as tho lol..princess is just right

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
You sure about that?

If so, I guess its because the black man is desired by not only black females. I dont know any mexican or whiteboy checkin for sistas :manny:

:russ: you know damn well I'm right. Black men are wanted . Black women are only wanted by black men , weird cacs , and mexicans that hang around blacks . Of course the numbers are gonna be set up like that
:why:
You talking like black women are some low class creatures. How can you say some shyt like this with a black mother? You can't be on some pro black shyt but at the same time shyt on our women then get mad if you see them with other races. That don't even add up breh

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
:why:
You talking like black women are some low class creatures. How can you say some shyt like this with a black mother? You can't be on some pro black shyt but at the same time shyt on our women then get mad if you see them with other races. That don't even add up breh

How did I shyt on em breh ?

Arc

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You'd think that black women were dating out twice as much as black males with the amount of threads they make. Instead of the actual truth that black males date out at TWICE the rate of black women.

We know most black dudes fukk with bad bytches period and dont put whites on the pedestal or specifically request white girls ONLY. They are open to a bad black bytch, these bedwenchs won't look at another black dude. They want dicaprio or fassbender(in character).

Stop. Black men are not desired anymore than black women. If black women are considered a fetish then black men are as well.

That's a joke, reality is blacks are the 2nd most desired and climbing as the white supremacy veil drops. There is a fetish element as well but they aren't marginalized as much as black women. Most races don't fukk with black chicks or they put them on the bottom. Black women have it the hardest in terms of dating and thats why i hate when they put races who hate them like whites on a pedestal.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
funny thing is for some reason coli men is bashing black women and black women only when there are numerous of threads of guys worshipping "pawgs" and no one calls them
out. i love thecoli.:pachaha:. militants don't want any one happy. just search up pawg on the coli and youll see. :wow:

Sad thing is you take them nikkas serious.,

Them the same nikkas that read comics and shyt :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.