Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
coli shyts on black female victims of racism all the time.

Yall stay making excuses as to why a black woman deserves being treated lower than an animal yet cry foul when a black man is a victim of the same shyt.

fukk yall
Because bw at a whim since slavery would sell a bm out. They campaign and love to be favored by cacs. It's in their messages. They're upset because they weren't the ones chosen by their white daddy. They specified off rip they wanted to just wanted to get in and fukked other black women. They were proud too. So fukked them.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Screen-Shot-2015-09-28-at-6.48.58-PM.png

Anyways I been to this club in London
The bouncers and promoters don't let everyone in
Gotta be on a guest list or come at 10

:manny:
Who are those chicks.

tan900

Banned
Daps
I hate when white guys come to me with that bullshyt. Telling you they want you to be their first like they are some kinda fukking prize. I have so many stories of them approaching me like that, not just white either. It's actually annoying as hell to me. And while i've had black dudes approach me in rude manners also, i never got the sense of entitlement that i picked up from white guys or even middle eastern (for some reason i get alot of them that try to get at me) Like :aicmon: im good thanks.
With my luck, ill date a crazy one and end up dead.

Them mofo's are the WORST! I know this is gonna sound really racist but i don't feel comfortable or like being around them.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
This is where we differ, i can't get with the "black acting" types...no ma'am don't find them attractive, can't do do.lol. I actually like the awkward and cornyness of some of them when they get at me. I think it's kinda sexy. lol

We will be reading about your corpse on the news soon

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought they werent desired, now they're desired more complaining.

news flash but men do this with all races. cacs do it to asian chicks, black men do it latinas, ricans do this to brazilians, etc etc. welcome to reality.

white women get the most messages from nonwhite out of women and I bet they read some absurd shyt, but you wont hear complaints about fetishizing booo hooo -- they do the :obama: "white girls do it better" and go about their day nose all up in the air, feeling like their the diamond prize.

you show sexual desire to blacks and that low self esteem skeptical card comes out "Im not just a body, fetish" blah blah. yes humans like to fukk. then when races say "ew we dont find them attractive" "das wasis, we the bottom of the barrel :mjcry:". ffs pick a fukking side.

So true how dare they complain about being disrespected?

Oh and the bolded :mjlol: you can go straight to hell with your post full of lies.

• Dap
Reactions: Yup
Status
Not open for further replies.