• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
2425185-5536979159-23742.gif

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Screen-Shot-2015-09-28-at-6.48.58-PM.png

Anyways I been to this club in London
The bouncers and promoters don't let everyone in
Gotta be on a guest list or come at 10

:manny:
:mjlol: Honestly, I am for the cause but all them would have took some better looking chicks spot.

• Dap
Reactions: Arc

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Dude shoulda just kept it 100 and said they too ugly to get in. I'm assuming the three on the left were depending on the chick on the right to get them all in.

tan900

Banned
Daps
I agree.White men are generally painfully corny.& I can't look past corniness no matter how cute you are.That's why when I am attracted to white boys I tend to be attracted to white boys who act "black."

This is where we differ, i can't get with the "black acting" types...no ma'am don't find them attractive, can't do do.lol. I actually like the awkward and cornyness of some of them when they get at me. I think it's kinda sexy. lol

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Its funny since how this happened to black women, the usual coli suspects are making remarks like "lose weight, or theyre ugly anyway"

when the women ARE NOT FAT AT ALL!

They have average sized bodies!

Plus the text clearly states "they are too dark" and since they are black women they MUST BE hot.

So basically u can be unattractive to enter the club as long as u have light skin right?

Any time a black woman is victimized, u fukk boys always side with the racist/sexist opinion

Ill take note for the next time a black male gets his ass dragged by a white cop :francis:
:comeon: that's nowhere near the same nor comparable.
As far the people saying they are ugly or fat :francis:

Arc

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its funny since how this happened to black women, the usual coli suspects are making remarks like "lose weight, or theyre ugly anyway"

when the women ARE NOT FAT AT ALL!

They have average sized bodies!

Plus the text clearly states "they are too dark" and since they are black women they MUST BE hot.

So basically u can be unattractive to enter the club as long as u have light skin right?

Any time a black woman is victimized, u fukk boys always side with the racist/sexist opinion

Ill take note for the next time a black male gets his ass dragged by a white cop :francis:

You're on some shyt nikka. Just cause that's what you're into don't try and say they are not "fat at all". That's bullshyt. They are not fit or close to being in shape. I've been to many clubs and yes there can be a racist element but lets not act like a white fat tranny looking chick with the same bodytype and face as 2nd chick from the left would get in.

Also what type of frauds compare petty shyt like this to men losing their life in cold blood, shyt sounds petty and feminine as fukk.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
You'd think that black women were dating out twice as much as black males with the amount of threads they make. Instead of the actual truth that black males date out at TWICE the rate of black women.

You sure about that?

If so, I guess its because the black man is desired by not only black females. I dont know any mexican or whiteboy checkin for sistas :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.