Status
Not open for further replies.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
UK nikkas lawst :mjlol: lawst:mjlol:

Most of them are c00ns anyway...I remember black couples being rare there, black men procreate with white women while black women procreate with white men. Tons of biracial folks there.
:francis: Uk Nikkas lost, they about to breed out all the African :snoop:oh well fukk UK, Cacs already taking all the resources

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
I went to majority white schools too & a majority white college. :manny: I don't need a "wakeup," call because I don't have an idealistic view of white people.

Neither do I. Notice I didn't say ALL white people, I said the majority. I've checked plenty of white boys in my day for saying some off the wall shyt about black women in front of me. Some of the things they have said I see repeated verbatim on some of these tumblr blogs dedicated to this tinder/OKC stuff. Just be careful with the type of white dudes you give the time of day to.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Deal with it.

natalia-kills-x-factor-gif_2015-03-18_08-21-53.gif
Who's the woman in this gif? She kinda looks like mixture of lady gaga and that ugly hippo from the Mindy project.

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
y'all are weird. Yeah it's messed up that a club didn't allow some BW in. But Isn't this a VIP/upscale club? do they just let people in cuz they dressed nice? Go to an upscale black club. Why would u want to go to a place that only tolerates you just because u got outsiders to force them to? Yay you're in. Now u get to hang with people that don't want u there. now u feel validated right?

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps

That doesn't mean she could win in court or that she even has a feasible suit in court. :snoop:

The source you quoted didn't even establish what claims to pursue or how elements of discrimination would be established. It's just a website that dispenses general, sweeping advice.

It would've been impressive if you quoted actual applicable UK statutes for discrimination, not some random UK anti-discrimination website. Those statutes would lay out the elements that needs to be met to establish a prima facie case for discrimination.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.