Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Smdh that's crazy. I hate how these dudes be like "i don't usually mess with black women but...." act like they doing you a favor.
Ha, yeah thats exactly what they say too. I have them ask me that same shyt "is it true what they say about black girls?" This one guy i used to work with used to bother me about that shyt all the time, like literally begging me. When he seen i finally wasn't havent it he started bothering this mix black girl.
:mjlol: He told me to think of it as a science project smh.

Last edited:

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
Ha, yeah thats exactly the what they say too. I have them ask me that same shyt "is it true what they say about black girls?" This one guy i used to work with used to bother me about that shyt all the time, like literally begging me. When he seen i finally wasn't havent it he started bothering this mix black girl.
:mjlol: He told me to think of it as a science project smh.

Hell nah

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
Intelligent Black Seeks Decent White For Relationship

Please only contact if you are near Richmond and able to meet in person. Thanks.

I am a dark skinned black woman seeking to date a mature white male. Must be stable with employment, and mature. I am a nice person who do not get out of the house much so I am using this site as my source to find a great guy. I have a lot to offer and need a man who knows how to treat a woman in a relationship. I have my own job, a house, and a car but is missing a fine gentle man in my life.

If you are a white mature man who would like to hang out with an attractive black woman, please reply to this post. I will only send a picture if you send one first.

Thanks for reading my post...

- blackierobinson

Status
Not open for further replies.