Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
why is she always so shiny tho? anyway her premise is random. What if BM told BW they're supposed to only be with LS BM? or just BM period? nbd right? lol gtfo she's so hypocritical. she never wears a t-shirt or button up for these videos tho:sas2:

She just need some attention , that's all . Just another hoe lost in the Internet

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I hate when white guys come to me with that bullshyt. Telling you they want you to be their first like they are some kinda fukking prize. I have so many stories of them approaching me like that, not just white either. It's actually annoying as hell to me. And while i've had black dudes approach me in rude manners also, i never got the sense of entitlement that i picked up from white guys or even middle eastern (for some reason i get alot of them that try to get at me) Like :aicmon: im good thanks.
With my luck, ill date a crazy one and end up dead.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
They couldn't say "I love black men" because they don't love black men.
They love the typical "nikka"...as they clearly stated in their hashtag.

You know...the skinny-jeans, rainbow-brite dressing, snapback-cap wearing, goofy huge shades wearing, weak as a leaf with no body definition, no ambition, no job having, living off their mother, weed smoking, never finished high school, loser that's so common these days.
That...or they love the gangsta-thug with the shorts hanging halfway down their legs with dirty boxers and a tank top with fake gold teeth, ashy dusty looking black skin and disgusting looking dreads.

They don't love "Black Men" because they only get admiration from their peers by being seen with the extreme lowest examples of the black race.
And that's only until they're done and their friends aren't impressed by it anymore or their racist parents tell them to knock that mess off because they're embarrassing the family.

Hell, I flipped past an episode of 90210 on "TV-One" last night that showed exactly that same scenario. That girl with the huge horse head was dancing with some black dude at a party their family catered or something and her racist mom told her that she made a spectacle of herself cavorting around with that "Guy" at the party and she embarrassed the family.
But her friend, the "Cool guy" of the show being a total alcoholic and ruining the party for everyone else there wasn't an embarassment...yeah...right.
Fkn racist cacs...

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

:laff:

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
@WHIPPEDCream
I hang with white guys too but you can't see how saying "I'd entertain it....white guys don't know any better" on a post that shows racist guys making fun of BW comes off as?

Questions Are u still open to dating BM? have u ever dated men outside of black and white?

You're taking what I said out of context.I never suggested my theory applied to all white men, the men in this thread are making it seem like I am caping for white men.:mjlol: I am not. & Yes, I am open to dating all races.& Because I am open, they call me a bed wench.& No I have not dated, outside of black & white, but I am willing.[/QUOTE]

hmm ok. I thought bedwench was for BW who only dated WM regardless. But if a person is open to dating people of different races it's not as bad to me. You are open, yes. But u still like BM right? some people say they're open to all races w/o even acknowledging their own race.It's a slick sidestep. R u being slick? if not cool. :ehh:

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
It's more than clothes,it's over all demeanor.I tend to be attracted to white boys who are laid back & relaxed & who don't do all that extra stuff because I am black.Saying "I love chocolate girls," is doing far too much. :mjlol: I would never be with someone who would say something like that.

Being laid back and relaxed aren't traits exclusive to one race of men but I see what you saying now.

Birdie

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Its funny since how this happened to black women, the usual coli suspects are making remarks like "lose weight, or theyre ugly anyway"

when the women ARE NOT FAT AT ALL!

They have average sized bodies!

Plus the text clearly states "they are too dark" and since they are black women they MUST BE hot.

So basically u can be unattractive to enter the club but if ure not black then theres no problem right?

Any time a black woman is victimized, u fukk boys always side with the racist/sexist opinion

Ill take note for the next time a black male gets his ass dragged by a white cop :francis:

Yep, because not being able to get in some club is equal to that of a man having his life taken away from him. :comeon:

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
I hate when white guys come to me with that bullshyt. Telling you they want you to be their first like they are some kinda fukking prize. I have so many stories of them approaching me like that, not just white either. It's actually annoying as hell to me. And while i've had black dudes approach me in rude manners also, i never got the sense of entitlement that i picked up from white guys or even middle eastern (for some reason i get alot of them that try to get at me) Like :aicmon: im good thanks.
With my luck, ill date a crazy one and end up dead.

Smdh that's crazy. I hate how these dudes be like "i don't usually mess with black women but...." act like they doing you a favor.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
11917867_973849882657970_1565587286_n.jpg

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Yep, because not being able to get in some club is equal to that of a man having his life taken away from him. :comeon:
coli shyts on black female victims of racism all the time.

Yall stay making excuses as to why a black woman deserves being treated lower than an animal yet cry foul when a black man is a victim of the same shyt.

fukk yall

Status
Not open for further replies.