• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Yes, because unlike the men in here, I actually have experience with interacting with white dudes.It's funny how the ones who don't know the interactions between black women & white men have the most to say.Even some black women who have never IR dated before have the most to say about white men& their intentions.Yes, I'm sure some white men are fetishists, but sit here and say all of them are. :comeon: Seriously?
@WHIPPEDCream
I hang with white guys too but you can't see how saying "I'd entertain it....white guys don't know any better" on a post that shows racist guys making fun of BW comes off as?

Questions Are u still open to dating BM? have u ever dated men outside of black and white?[/QUOTE]

You're taking what I said out of context.I never suggested my theory applied to all white men, the men in this thread are making it seem like I am caping for white men.:mjlol: I am not. & Yes, I am open to dating all races.& Because I am open, they call me a bed wench.& No I have not dated, outside of black & white, but I am willing.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Assume UK laws for racial discrimination by private establishments mirror those in the US, brehs. :heh:

UK Discrimination laws:

"I'm Asian and the other night, I went to a nightclub with some of my friends. They said we couldn't get in because it was full. Yet a group of white people just walked in. Is this discrimination? Is there anything we can do about this?.

Yes, this could have been an example of direct race discrimination. You might be able to take court action and get compensation if you have been discriminated against because of race. Go to your CAB for further advice."

Discrimination because of race - Citizens Advice

. :heh:

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
Yes, because unlike the men in here, I actually have experience with interacting with white dudes.It's funny how the ones who don't know the interactions between black women & white men have the most to say.Even some black women who have never IR dated before have the most to say about white men& their intentions.Yes, I'm sure some white men are fetishists, but sit here and say all of them are. :comeon: Seriously?
@WHIPPEDCream
I hang with white guys too but you can't see how saying "I'd entertain it....white guys don't know any better" on a post that shows racist guys making fun of BW comes off as?

Questions Are u still open to dating BM? have u ever dated men outside of black and white?[/QUOTE]

Resident ghetto gagger @WHIPPEDCream still post here? :martin:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Its funny since how this happened to black women, the usual coli suspects are making remarks like "lose weight, or theyre ugly anyway"

when the women ARE NOT FAT AT ALL!

They have average sized bodies!

Plus the text clearly states "they are too dark" and since they are black women they MUST BE hot.

So basically u can be unattractive to enter the club as long as u have light skin right?

Any time a black woman is victimized, u fukk boys always side with the racist/sexist opinion

Ill take note for the next time a black male gets his ass dragged by a white cop :francis:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.