Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're probably rocking these too...

IMG_0151_zpsjc97lez7.jpg

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Yes, because unlike the men in here, I actually have experience with interacting with white dudes.It's funny how the ones who don't know the interactions between black women & white men have the most to say.Even some black women who have never IR dated before have the most to say about white men& their intentions.Yes, I'm sure some white men are fetishists, but sit here and say all of them are. :comeon: Seriously?[/QUOTE]
@WHIPPEDCream
I hang with white guys too but you can't see how saying "I'd entertain it....white guys don't know any better" on a post that shows racist guys making fun of BW comes off as?

Questions Are u still open to dating BM? have u ever dated men outside of black and white?

Bigtymer301

Mr. Roll-Up
Daps
Reppin
Rejected clubgoers plan protest against West End nightclub
Young women say they are taking a stand against what they believe are discriminatory door policies
Written by Ade Onibada
29/09/2015 02:21 PM
dstrkt_girls.jpg

Image Text:
FIGHT FOR THE RIGHT TO PARTY: The young women from north London who are taking on DSTRKT. Zalika Miller (far left) with friends Reisha and Tasha

@karrueche You must cancel you DSTRKT appearance. Forget about the paper. This more than that.
— Aki omoshaybi (@aki_oooo)
September 29, 2015

Karrueche like:mjlol:

:francis:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
I grew up around nothing but white people until i went to college. Pretty sure i know what im talkin about, but do you :manny: youll get your wake up call just like i did.

I went to majority white schools too & a majority white college. :manny: I don't need a "wakeup," call because I don't have an idealistic view of white people.

tater

Superstar
Daps
Status
Not open for further replies.