Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah.

it's much easier to get at a white chick. they're a bit less guarded and your confidence don't gotta be on a bean to chop it up with them.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
you post some struggle flip phone pics in an era of HD 10 megapixel camera phones. :rudy:
You never Been in a situation where not only you take away a pawg from her friends...convice her to come ride with you..then convince to check your place
Than try to smash while at the same time trying to get good quality pics

You know hard that is

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
Yo what's up with white men not standing up for their black girlfriends/wifes?:heh:

That cac just stayed in the background while his black wife did all the talking.:russ:

And what is up with bed wenches dating gay feminine looking white males?:scust:

If I was him, i wouldn't want to claim that bytch either. :heh: He probably thought he had a calm, docile Black woman until she showed her ass. He was rethinking his choice at that very moment. :skip:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
and if youre successful with all the above, step your game up and start paagin. you made it into the pros, you smashin home and away but can you get into the probowl? :obama:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Some of us don't like playing at home. :sas1:

"The men in this video are trained professionals" :dead:

:ahh: @QamYasharahla You gonna act like that chick wasn't aight and you wouldn't fukk had her mind not been brainwashed and lost as fukk:usure:

She was trolling HARD ..... but the way she was moving :takedat:

IF you don't put your righteousness to the side occasionally like me then I:salute: you

Status
Not open for further replies.