Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
BW say sorry no good black men out there so we have to date out. Now in uproar because some WM say bad things/troll them. Will sit with popcorn and keep watching. "oh i'm sorry grass isn't greener on that side? really? do tell" place tears here in this jar

But riddle me this. When BM date out it's usually all over the place white, asian, spanish, indian etc and we're supposed to be shunned
But when BW date out it's mostly only WM like how sway? and we're supposed to praise her for being an 'independent rebel who knows her worth and what she wants in a modern aGE" and if u say anything odd about it, we're hating and want to drag them down.....HOW SWAY?!

Arc

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm certain that They're getting in
11215134_1063228247054552_6234479293055854334_n.jpg

tyson-beckford-768.jpg

:usure:

It's not usually about skin tone.....its mainly about FEATURES :blessed:

Tbh i didn't read all the texts and shyt in the op. I just looked at chicks pics and they are ugly breh, yeah there are racist clubs that aint shyt for it but some of this shyt starts to be fake outrage always putting blame on skin tone when the chicks are not fit and some look like trannys..especially 2nd from left. We all know the girl in this pic i quoted and bad black bytches with fit bodies like all the ig models you guys worship would have no prob. I'm the first to get on cacs for racism btw.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
happens in hollywood all the time, you gotta be of standard, pretty sure the 2 they were going to let in were the 2 on the right.

the others...well....:manny:

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
most of them dont want to go to the black clubs tho :mjpls:

word. it's like black celebrities who don't show up for black awards but heaven forbid a white award didn't nominate them. Stop trying to be validated by people who don't care for u. Then they get in and get mad cuz some of the clubgoers aren't fukking with them smh

Status
Not open for further replies.