• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I cant listen to a rap song without the word nikka, that bothers me more, because its those records that influence these people.

if nikka and ****** are the same like some say, imagine how it is chillin with some people from various countries not of african descent at the crib listening to a mixtape, playing ps4, sippin beers then the dj like This chicagoooo nikkaAAAAA (echoes). then the next song nikka is dropped every bar.

whole room awkward like
2cqe9ev.jpg

Last edited:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
I'm against IRR. I've said that many times. I'm also against calling black women "bed wenches." Can I not be against both of those things?
You against calling black women bed wenches but have no problem talking shyt about black men dating out?:jbhmm:

You are most likely a cac troll ,:beli: because why are you defending black women who don't fukk with they're community and black men(who also talk shyt about black men while sucking cac dikk) but have no problem shyting on black men who do the same thing?:rudy:

Again, FOH.:camby:

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
You against calling black women bed wenches but have no problem talking shyt about black men dating out?:jbhmm:

You are most likely a cac troll ,:beli: because why are you defending black women who don't fukk with they're community and black men(who also talk shyt about black men while sucking cac dikk) but have no problem shyting on black men who do the same thing?:rudy:

:ehh:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Venem right about old school laws and marriage.
I always thought women take advantage of every plus from every decade. And try to side step(usually successfully) every con.

Example- they want all the traditional marriage and be treated accordingly but also want to be equal in every aspect.

Or want to be courted and dated and charrished but also want to exercise their right to be a hoe before hand.

Even down to wanting the man to pay on the date while still fighting to make as much as he does.

Nevermind the fukked up marriage laws.

Laws need to be changed asap to better reflect the sign of the times. But it will not happen. Men need to band together like the women's movement, but they will not.

fukking over the next man for a 5 min piece of ass will trump the extremely unbalanced marraige laws, child support laws and alimony laws to most men.

Arc

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
None of those women are ugly you trippin. Half the members here would be afraid to talk to any of 2 and 3.

Getting the time of day from 1 or 4 would would be like winning the lottery for most of these nikkas.

These are some cornball ass nikkas then. I don't even look at these chicks.

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
It sucks but who allowed it tho? Always felt weird at concerts where it's like well it's in the song but sigh damn. We made it cool then got mad at kids wanting to be cool. Besides how old are these girls? kids say the dumbest sh..

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
They not stunners that's for sure. Why call them attractive so that this ends up happening?

Just say flat out they aren't up to caliber. The 2nd one from the right has got to go though for sure. She's completely busted. :camby:

They could have played this the right way but they chose to cite weight and skin color? Dumb asses. :heh:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps

I have a problem with black men calling black women bed wenches because of the history behind that word. I've been saying that throughout this thread.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
They are ugly. That's real. They wouldn't stop tahiry and moniece so lets stop the bs. If fat white trash came too i'm sure they would've denied her too.

:dahell:

2nd one from the left is ugly. The rest are decent-to-good looking imo.

But that's really not the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.