• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Tbh i didn't read all the texts and shyt in the op. I just looked at chicks pics and they are ugly breh, yeah there are racist clubs that aint shyt for it but some of this shyt starts to be fake outrage always putting blame on skin tone when the chicks are not fit and some look like trannys..especially 2nd from left. We all know the girl in this pic i quoted and bad black bytches with fit bodies like all the ig models you guys worship would have no prob. I'm the first to get on cacs for racism btw.
I feels u.....ole girl looks like a tranny in the green jacket....

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:why: So you didn't even read the article?

You just came in here with your agenda-ridden bullshyt trying to disagree with the general consensus in the thread?

You fukking clown.
no, i read it, i was just in a bad mood
:sadcam:
gosh

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
I have a problem with black men calling black women bed wenches because of the history behind that word. I've been saying that throughout this thread.

Because in their ignorance the rape and coerced sexual relationships between slaves and master is equivalent to pawging.

They too stupid to breathe. @TMNT4000

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
BW say sorry no good black men out there so we have to date out. Now in uproar because some WM say bad things/troll them. Will sit with popcorn and keep watching. "oh i'm sorry grass isn't greener on that side? really? do tell" place tears here in this jar

But riddle me this. When BM date out it's usually all over the place white, asian, spanish, indian etc and we're supposed to be shunned
But when BW date out it's mostly only WM like how sway? and we're supposed to praise her for being an 'independent rebel who knows her worth and what she wants in a modern aGE" and if u say anything odd about it, we're hating and want to drag them down.....HOW SWAY?!

Your shyt don't make any sense. So you poppin you collar cuz your thirst spans the racial spectrum?

And actually you don't date across races. You thirst across races.

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Your shyt don't make any sense. So you poppin you collar cuz your thirst spans the racial spectrum?

And actually you don't date across races. You thirst across races.

It makes sense. U just don't get it. Some BW decide to date outside their race. Ok fine. BW meet racists. Yeah that sucks so what? BW expect us to do what? tell WM to chill with the "hmm I like chocolate girls" fetish so they can get laid? why lol?

BTW No one's popping any collar just because they date different people. Dating because u find attractive people in different races is thirst now? when did that start? really? I'm saying if one person dates different cultures and is put down for it but yet another is praised for dating only one outside of his/her own, something's wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.