Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenchie

Banned
Daps
lol that makes sense, no wonder hes always hating on me....

these cacs always trying to divide and conquer...they dont like us trying to school each other about the whiteman...shyt thats the only reason i post anymore...school these young boys about the hell theyre gonna face
I look like Michael Blackson breh :skip:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
black-baby.jpg

Creepn

All Star
Daps
When are you going to wag your finger and your brehs in here twerking to white men disrespecting black woman for doing what they do four times more than we do (date out)?
I have and I even made a thread on it. That deflection tactic won't work on me boo boo.:umad:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
L
I hate seeing black people look for white validation and then cry went they dont get it. Are there no black clubs in London? Why not got to on of them. Are the black clubs not swanky enough?

The one doing the validation is a black male :mjpls:. Black people have deep rooted self hatred. I had to check my homie a couple days ago for saying he does not want his child to be dark like him. When he said that shyt my eyes went :merchant:. Then started talking this mix baby being pretty garbage :merchant:. I really had to check dude for that ish. He tried to change the convo.

Girl I'm talking sent me an IG of her friends commenting on some IG dark skin dude " his body sexy but his skin color is not" self hatred is a mother fuker. She was dark skin herself.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
“Prior to us actually getting to the club, the [promoter] wanted pictures of the girls that my friend was going to bring,” Miller told London’s Black newspaper The Voice. “He basically said, if she was going to bring Black girls then they’ve got to be of ‘a certain caliber. She sent him pictures of me and another girl that was coming and I guess he gave his approval.”
they were told this offensive shyt and still wanted to go anyway. it was all cool until they were the ones getting rejected for being "too black"
:yeshrug:

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
They are ugly. That's real. They wouldn't stop tahiry and moniece so lets stop the bs. If fat white trash came too i'm sure they would've denied her too.
None of those women are ugly you trippin. Half the members here would be afraid to talk to any of 2 and 3.

Getting the time of day from 1 or 4 would would be like winning the lottery for most of these nikkas.

Status
Not open for further replies.