Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breh, these coli females are females are inconsequential. I know the want you to believe otherwise. Who gives a shyt who they getting run through by.

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
spot for sale. But aren't really good clubs known for turning people away on random ish unless u know someone or have some status or are a 10? the one on the right looks good tho.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol that makes sense, no wonder hes always hating on me....

these cacs always trying to divide and conquer...they dont like us trying to school each other about the whiteman...shyt thats the only reason i post anymore...school these young boys about the hell theyre gonna face

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
You see these dudes in here talking about providing and protecting? Sounds good on the coli. But in real life these dudes prolly emotional, needy, clingy... all beta traits. The simple fact they think all women cheat is a beta trait. Points to low self esteem.

But little do these guys know, that's exactly what women find unattractive about them.

Women want men who act like men. All of that "cater to you", "my Nubian Queen" bullshyt is emasculating. Whether women realize the exact problem or not is irrelevant. They can smell it in the air and all they know is it's not attractive.

And when a man puts a woman on a pedestal, he's setting himself up for disappointment. Men create fantasy mates in their minds then lash out like immature little boys when the woman can't meet their completely unrealistic expectations. Now he's pouting like a lil girl, woman is feeling more and more :scust: towards him and he can't figure out why.

A couple is made up of 2 individuals. 2 individual, independent parts that come together to form the pair. They must be able to exist separately though. That's what a lot of men can't do. And that's why they have no luck with women. Take care of yourself first, then invite a woman into your life. These cats looking for an extension of their mother with a built in cum depository. They're not real men. :yeshrug:

Loved this part. Told a female friend last month that someone who says "You complete me" is soft. you should be whole before you meet your spouse IMO. you guys should add to each other, but not complete each other.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
This is the cost of trying to keep only "bad bytches" in ya Venue :yeshrug:

Sure it's nice to be labeled as the club with all bad bytches but damn lol

Status
Not open for further replies.