11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
In. :popcorn3:

giphy.gif

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
coli really gotta stop obsessing over this thing tho....yall gonna end up turning to one of those st0rmfr0nt dudes....."these n1ggers taking al the good white women!!!!" all angry

thats not a healthy place to be mentally....ppl have their preference, aslong as they're not not shyting on their race...like those swirl and white women worship blogs

She shyts on black men constantly though.....

Frenchie

Banned
Daps
coli really gotta stop obsessing over this thing tho....yall gonna end up turning to one of those st0rmfr0nt dudes....."these n1ggers taking al the good white women!!!!" all angry

thats not a healthy place to be mentally....ppl have their preference, aslong as they're not not shyting on their race...like those swirl and white women worship blogs
I never knew it was nikkas dat was actually worried about white men in the dating game, specifically in regards to black women, until the coli :skip:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never knew it was nikkas dat was actually worried about white men in the dating game, specifically in regards to black women, until the coli :skip:
i heard u was a cac bro?

is that true

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
I understand BW wishing to be respected but 2 things.
1.It's tinder (hook up site meant to be for dating) Internet dating w/o the rejection makes alot of guys throw all hesitations out the window.
2. Being angry at white guys for not respecting u doesn't change much of anything. All it does is let you know this guy isn't for u. In fact it's prolly better to know now than later in the bedroom when he says something that makes say "what?!"

Status
Not open for further replies.