• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Let me tell you my experience. I've had plenty of white roommates during college. NONE of them expressed desire to have a meaningful relationship with a black woman. I quote one white boy, " I just like seeing my white dikk disappear into a black p*ssy." Anyway I'm done with your bedwenchiness. Have fun disrespecting your ancestors with a white cock in your mouth.

You keep mentioning "cock," being in my p*ssy or mouth. :mjpls:Very vulgar for no reason.& You have to remember, many people in college have casual sex.Those black girls he had sex with probably had no interest in being in a relationship with him either.I had a friend who admitted to me that she f*cked her friend (who happens to be a white boy) in the theater apart of her dormitory. She had no interest in being his "wifey," it was just sex.

If the shoe fits :manny:

Look at her still trying to quote and argue with men who cannot stand wenches and uses bytch "logic" and female rhetoric to make a point.

She is arguing back and forth like a scorned woman. No other men of other races would cape so hard for their wenches they understand that any woman who willing persues and sleeps with the men who oppresses you and seeks you as some type of racial fetish is not worth ANY protection.

They get what ever comes to them. :manny:

But what did this article have to do with "wenches?" If you slide right, you're a wench by default?

concise

Veteran
Daps
I don't have Tinder but my boy says some wild stuff on there to random chicks too lol.

And some still give him the number

yup ive said some crazy shyt to chicks on there and was fukking that night

tinder is a hook up app tho, so why would anybody not too be treated like a sexual object...that shyt aint for respect and love....its about boning period

On a hookup app. I sexually harass girls on there all the time.:dahell: That's what men are supposed to do. Ya'll just got the cac version of harassment and getting mad because you swiped right. wtf did you expect.

Ol sneak bedwenching ass bytches.

What the fukk you doing even opening the messages from their type for.
Ol' trying to gold dig and bed wench and get what you deserve face ass.

Art Barr

I thought they werent desired, now they're desired more complaining.

news flash but men do this with all races. cacs do it to asian chicks, black men do it latinas, ricans do this to brazilians, etc etc. welcome to reality.

white women get the most messages from nonwhite out of women and I bet they read some absurd shyt, but you wont hear complaints about fetishizing booo hooo -- they do the :obama: "white girls do it better" and go about their day nose all up in the air, feeling like their the diamond prize.

you show sexual desire to blacks and that low self esteem skeptical card comes out "Im not just a body, fetish" blah blah. yes humans like to fukk. then when races say "ew we dont find them attractive" "das wasis, we the bottom of the barrel :mjcry:". ffs pick a fukking side.

:mjlol: This is hilarious to me because they're getting treated the way everyone else gets treated with tactics that have been proven to work in that setting.

:mjlol: The pedestal that they put these people on came crashing down hard.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
:pachaha:

This fakkit is named @Rainman amd can barely structure a coherent argument so how could I give a Fukk about his opinion?

I don't care about what most of these fake CACs and nikkas think
Bc u quote me every chance u get, so obviously i struck a chord with ur moist ass.
:umad:
Up here arguing like a bytch, nikka chill out bc it makes YOU look bad :gurl:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
You keep mentioning "cock," being in my p*ssy or mouth. :mjpls:Very vulgar for no reason.& You have to remember, many people in college have casual sex.Those black girls he had sex with probably had no interest in being in a relationship with him either.I had a friend who admitted to me that she f*cked her friend (who happens to be a white boy) in the theater apart of her dormitory. She had no interest in being his "wifey," it was just sex.

But what did this article have to do with "wenches?" If you slide right, you're a wench by default?
So u see nothing wrong with bw fukking with wm who use them as a racial fetish? :jbhmm:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
You got me. :mjlol:

Tell me more about my single mom, how I don't get p*ssy, and how I cape for women. :troll:

My mom is successful, healthy, beautiful, and is with a successful black man. :umad:

My dad is still here, still dropping wisdom and love on me. Just taught me how to properly stitch a wound just last month :umad:

My genetics won and my son is already showing off our #blackexcellence :umad:

You still stupid and can't out-argue me.

:russell:

Btw, werent u crying Bout some bytch off of tinder? :mjlol:

So since u cape for colifemales, how many numbers u got off here? :patrice:

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
No I'm not making up excuses.:yeshrug: I really don't think non-black men know how to approach black women,which is why some feel like they have to bring up our race off the rip to be in our "good graces." They don't realize they should approach us like any other women.& A black guy I dated before has called me "milk chocolate smoothie," :mjlol: which makes no sense & sounds disgusting.I wasn't livid I thought it was funny.

:camby:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bc u quote me every chance u get, so obviously i struck a chord with ur moist ass.
Up here arguing like a bytch, nikka chill out bc it makes YOU look bad :gurl:

You quoted me like crazy when I wasn't talking to you or quoting you :mjlol:

Thought you wasn't reading my posts :umad:

Arguing like a bytch because I'm trying to speak your language, fakkit :heh:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russell:

Btw, werent u crying Bout some bytch off of tinder? :mjlol:

So since u cape for colifemales, how many numbers u got off here? :patrice:

Crying about some chick off of Tinder? :leostare:

I dont recall but probably. Ugly nikkas and Tinder don't get along.

And who tries to fukk Coli females? :scust:

I "cape" because it makes nikkas mad and because I'm all about being fair.

I don't see a problem with black women not appreciating disrespect from CACs. I'd be more pissed off if they pointed out how disrespectful black males are but acted like white men are just always so polite.

Calling out CACs will always be ok with me.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Yeah I don't get it, you want us to teach white boys how to talk to ya'll so ya'll could fukk? It's not like they listen to nikkas anyway, cacs will cac. You swipe right or you don't.

Nope they learned from black men how to talk to black women. Where they get trap queen from?

Status
Not open for further replies.