Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Something tells me you wouldn't be able to "protect" a woman if your life depended on it. And no one is asking you to protect anyone, but why shyt on black women when they already have to deal with so much? Are you that angry? A lot of the disrespect and hatred some of you lames show towards black women you would never even dare show to a white man IRL. So pathetic. Neg away....

As a rule of thumb: the more a black man will fight a black woman the less he will fight a white man.

Against black women these are the only battles these black men will ever win in their lives. The rest are just Ls.

• Dap
Reactions: Yup

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
:dame: her body, her program

I hear you kinda but your definition of game sounds a lil manipulative for my taste, I'm the get with it or get lost type personally

If I'm doing my best to stay in shape I expect the same of my partner.

Men have conditions too.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
First of all, there is no perfect woman. There is no woman that does everything you desire. That right there is problem #1, thinking like that.

But why would I need to mold a woman? There's millions of women in the world. If I'm not vibing with one, I'll keep it moving. And since I don't seek validation or get value from women, that's not a problem.

Now to your last part. You said "You can either force her to accept it (and maybe eventually learn to like it because it makes you happy) or you can stop doing something that makes you happy--like a bytch." This is absurd. Are those really your only 2 options? What about those other millions of women I talked about? There's literally MILLIONS of options and you seem to only fathom 2. If I like smacking my girl on the ass and it's a deal breaker for me, then the deal is broken, and I'll go find a woman who likes to get smacked on the ass. I agree it would be a bytch move to stay and be unhappy but it makes me wonder that those are the only 2 options you can think of: "mold her or be a bytch." Is this the ONLY woman you're capable of getting on Earth? Because that's another issue but it stems from the same problem: betaism. :heh:

Literally billions of women out here :blessed:

If she acts up...billions more :blessed:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
oh she knew. she just didnt want to know.
pops told you this was the first time he got caught. meaning it was times he was getting it in and he didnt get caught.

you with someone for a minute you know their mannerisms when they are lying, telling the truth, etc. you know when something is off. PUT it this way. if she didnt know, shame on her. Thats a sign that she wasnt paying ENOUGH attention to her husband and her marriage. now that aint no excuse for pops to do her dirty like that. but its true.

if you've been with someone for a nice amt of time. and they are dipping on you. and you say "OH MY... I NEVER KNEW" something is wrong. check yourself. ask yourself why did you not see any signs. I guarantee you, you will end up thinking about certain moments even far back as when yall were dating where you could catch the selfish tendencies but you looked the other way.

Breh. Let. it. the. fukk. go. Her mother isn't here to defend herself.
Whatever point it is that your attempting to make about people knowing or not knowing about their mate cheating is completely lost
Amongst you droning on and on about a specific instance with a specific person who's not even here.
Say what you have to say without continually directing it to that poster or about the posters mother who isn't even here.
I believe you made some good points earlier, no I'm not going back to verify, but you continuing this is just coming off as a douche.
Stop addressing her and attempting to "prove you're right" on the internet.
:mindblown:

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
Nope they learned from black men how to talk to black women. Where they get trap queen from?

Did you even read the articles and stuff they were even saying? There wasn't a bm over their shoulder saying swipe right.

Black men have nothing to do with this.

Why aren't u on the white mens case for spouting such shyt?

Last edited:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
white dudes come at them extremely abrasive because many of them have been successful at it.

dudes just gotta be like "nice skin, i like chocolate" and a lot of BW are already bent over
black women more likely to give up that puss too

So many Toronto BW will grind on anything at the clubs, Caribana weekend..

It's just a numbers game for these white boys, they know 2 swipes later another one gonna give it up no matter what they say
article is about black women rejecting white men, but we are still loose whores. wow.
@marcuz explain yourself

capt_saveahoe

All Star
Daps
article is about black women rejecting white men, but we are still loose whores. wow.
@marcuz explain yourself

Go look at the tinder threads on bb.com. those kind of rude pickup lines do work on a lot of black women on tinder. This are just a cases of it not working but these guys are using it cos they've seen it work.

It may or may not be true for guys as well but many black women on tinder aren't interested in black men.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
there is an absolute

humans are absolutely not supposed to be monogamous.. yes we can FORCE ourselves to be.. through mental anguish and telling ourselves no and turning down natural feelings...

but without thinking, other people, other experiences, other people is truly what our bodies and minds want..

i mean all these divorces... just imagine how many never divorce, are just unhappy, or cheating, or don't even live together anymore... but just don't sign that paper

divorce really is a failing market to put it some way... had a spark when it started but now it's just garbage

we will eventually reach a higher society where people just do what they want.. shack up as long or short as they want, and move on to the next... with little or as much commitment as you want... and it will be the norm

if you look at the stats.. if you look at american society and what is acceptable vs what was just 40 years ago... it's night and day... and with women's help (independence) it's only going to keep going this way

:mindblown:

This shyt aint working out now, std's and people running around depressed, selfish, lonely and confused. It'll never work because its not meant to work like that no matter how much you want to make it seem normal its not.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
What the fukk are you talking? Bedwenching and capitulating to racist cacs is anti-black. Censure and criticism of such is pro-black. That is all that matters, not whether one "dares to show blah blah to cacs". You are a real feminist idiot. You're at @Yup levels now.
Its pro-black to call a black woman a bed wench? Do you even know the history of that word? Thats not pro-black thats just hatred. And you know it.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
marriage is pointless these days anyways so..
I think too many people just stopped putting in the effort to manage their relationships.

They get married or date, then let their women go on autopilot. You leave your partner to her own devices then get surprised when she cheats. Most times, when tested, people are gonna succumb to temptation, that shyte is biblical.

The game is fukked up now:flabbynsick:. Guys are jumping from girl to girl with no order or reason. Get into a relationship, dumb shyte happens, then jump into another. Women have a garden of simps and wandering dikm to choose from, there's no more structure. Nobody is trying to teach anymore, nobody trying to put thier relationships under orders:beli:.

All these undisciplined, unloving, play or be played men and women running around here trying to 1up each other are like walking zombies fukking up other relationships. You have your girl under orders, but her loose ass, no man controlling, jumping from dikk to dikk collegues out there trying to throw a wrench in your works because no man has come into their life and bettered them yet.

nikkas are creating bitter women.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
because of feminism , women have many one sided options, they can get worshiped everyday by their man and then leave him for half his $$$ and then fukk his best friend all day

Welp. Guess we gotta get a chick from Africa..

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
You quoted me like crazy when I wasn't talking to you or quoting you :mjlol:

Thought you wasn't reading my posts :umad:

Arguing like a bytch because I'm trying to speak your language, fakkit :heh:
Crying about some chick off of Tinder? :leostare:

I dont recall but probably. Ugly nikkas and Tinder don't get along.

And who tries to fukk Coli females? :scust:

I "cape" because it makes nikkas mad and because I'm all about being fair.

I don't see a problem with black women not appreciating disrespect from CACs. I'd be more pissed off if they pointed out how disrespectful black males are but acted like white men are just always so polite.

Calling out CACs will always be ok with me.
:russell: Didnt u say u got a child (Who is a b*stard btw)? Yet u sitting up here in wee hours arguing like a bytch over a bedwench? :dame:

Go tend to your lil b*stard fakkit :snooze:

Status
Not open for further replies.