• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I thought they werent desired, now they're desired more complaining.

news flash but men do this with all races. cacs do it to asian chicks, black men do it latinas, ricans do this to brazilians, etc etc. welcome to reality.

white women get the most messages from nonwhite out of women and I bet they read some absurd shyt, but you wont hear complaints about fetishizing booo hooo -- they do the :obama: "white girls do it better" and go about their day nose all up in the air, feeling like their the diamond prize.

you show sexual desire to blacks and that low self esteem skeptical card comes out "Im not just a body, fetish" blah blah. yes humans like to fukk. then when races say "ew we dont find them attractive" "das wasis, we the bottom of the barrel :mjcry:". ffs pick a fukking side.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
It is a fair comparison. Nazis fukked Jew women because they felt entitled even though they regarded them as subhuman. The same with slave owners. The Jews and blacks also suffered in both scenarios. How is that not a fair comparison? The lengths you go to mask their corny ways for their fetishism just shows how lost and naive you are.

:yeshrug: I am not lost nor naive.I can tell when a man only wants sex from me (regardless of his race). & I have no interest in "protecting," &/or "caping," for white men.That's was just my theory based on my experience with interacting with white dudes. I would think I as a woman, have more experience with interacting with white men than any of y'all..

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Be a fatherless fakkit who capes for bedwenches brehs :mjlol:

You got me. :mjlol:

Tell me more about my single mom, how I don't get p*ssy, and how I cape for women. :troll:

Argue like a woman brehs :scust:

Use female talking points brehs :scust:

Be raised by a single momma bunny ruckus brehs who brought jimmy from the autoshop home bc she couldnt afford to chang her oil brehs :umad:

My mom is successful, healthy, beautiful, and is with a successful black man. :umad:

My dad is still here, still dropping wisdom and love on me. Just taught me how to properly stitch a wound just last month :umad:

My genetics won and my son is already showing off our #blackexcellence :umad:

You still stupid and can't out-argue me.

:umad:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, he just another fatherless fakkit who capes for wenches because her momma was one. We will thoroughly bash her for that. :obama:

:mjlol:

My mom has never slept with a white man in her life and promotes black love constantly.

Keep trying, maybe one of your insults will hit. :francis:

Creepn

All Star
Daps
:yeshrug: I am not lost nor naive.I can tell when a man only wants sex from me (regardless of his race). & I have no interest in "protecting," &/or "caping," for white men.That's was just my theory based on my experience with interacting with white dudes. I would think I as a woman, have more experience with interacting with white men than any of y'all..
Let me tell you my experience. I've had plenty of white roommates during college. NONE of them expressed desire to have a meaningful relationship with a black woman. I quote one white boy, " I just like seeing my white dikk disappear into a black p*ssy." Anyway I'm done with your bedwenchiness. Have fun disrespecting your ancestors with a white cock in your mouth.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
This "wench," term was not called for in this thread.
If the shoe fits :manny:

Look at her still trying to quote and argue with men who cannot stand wenches and uses bytch "logic" and female rhetoric to make a point.

She is arguing back and forth like a scorned woman. No other men of other races would cape so hard for their wenches they understand that any woman who willing persues and sleeps with the men who oppresses you and seeks you as some type of racial fetish is not worth ANY protection.

They get what ever comes to them. :manny:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
are they on the downlow? i can think of no other reason except they cost a lot and white people are laughing to the bank

$_35.JPG

mpahHz5_-hklolQw47Ibczw.jpg

i cant find any good pictures, but you've seen them

shyts gay yo

then they got the nerve to have color and camouflage :gag:

:snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.