Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I have no problem with white women wanting black men. I have a problem with black men lusting after these white hoes and acting like every non black girl or light skin girl is a prize. I mean if she is a great girl, fine she is like a prize but hyping someone up for their race or skin tone is bull.
:salute:

I still maintain the fact that p*ssy is p*ssy no matter the colour AROUND It, just make sure that shyt's clean and healthy....but some black dudes really go HARD in the paint trying to get a white girl, get said white girl and start
tumblr_llatanJkKU1qbnthu.gif

Like they won the playoffs or some shyt.:rudy: Very disheartening to know that some nikkas ain't never going be free with that shuck-jive mentality.

Last edited:

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
I think too many people just stopped putting in the effort to manage their relationships.

They get married or date, then let their women go on autopilot. You leave your partner to her own devices then get surprised when she cheats. Most times, when tested, people are gonna succumb to temptation, that shyte is biblical.

The game is fukked up now:flabbynsick:. Guys are jumping from girl to girl with no order or reason. Get into a relationship, dumb shyte happens, then jump into another. Women have a garden of simps and wandering dikm to choose from, there's no more structure. Nobody is trying to teach anymore, nobody trying to put thier relationships under orders:beli:.

All these undisciplined, unloving, play or be played men and women running around here trying to 1up each other are like walking zombies fukking up other relationships. You have your girl under orders, but her loose ass, no man controlling, jumping from dikk to dikk collegues out there trying to throw a wrench in your works because no man has come into their life and bettered them yet.

nikkas are creating bitter women.

@HopeKillCure delivering the factuals :wow:

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
Reading shyt like this makes me glad I live in a majority black city so I don't encounter these problems. I'll never live in a place where whites are the majority because I know how they view us. White folks wanna cry reverse racism but yet this is the type of shyt they say and think about us. Every white person is a piece of shyt to me because they all think like this

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
What's wrong with light skin black girls? :mjpls:

What's wrong with treating a less melonated black woman as a prize? :mjyoda:

Light skin is still black right? :mjpls:

Or are we only supposed to treat dark skin black women as "prizes" :sas2:
treat a good woman like a prize don't treat a skin color like a prize. It's racists. And don't say it's not.

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
:rudy: I stand by what I said.& It speaks volumes about you if you can't imagine a non-black man wanting a black woman for more than just sex.
All you are and will ever be to a white boy is a sexual fetish, on some ghetto gaggers type shyt. That's how ALL white boys think. It is what it is

Status
Not open for further replies.