• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well you simply don't believe in IR dating (when it comes to women) while I don't have a problem with it.:yeshrug: Two opposite view points, so of course you feel the way you do.

I do not support any IR no matter which gender, in fact. I support my points with facts and reason while you support your points with...nothing. Until you and your peers bring any facts and reason refuting what people say about IR (which yall never will), bedwenches should be, "castigated, ignored and ridiculed". If you were intellectually honest, you would just capitulate to reason but since you are a self-hating idiot, you will not. You should go troll somewhere else on the internet.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
You don't see the issue? Do you think a Jew woman would start a relationship with a Nazi if he wasn't corny? A people who sent millions of her people to the gas chambers? That would be a fukking slap in the face of those murdered. You doing the same with your bedwenching ways. Your bukkake to the face by the white man is a disrespect to all of our ancestors that died by their atrocities. Respect your history and yourself.

Well if the Nazi was true to his doctrine he wouldn't be dating the Jewish woman to begin with.& That is not a fair comparison. You, like Roddy Right simply do not believe in IR dating.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well if the Nazi was true to his doctrine he wouldn't be dating the Jewish woman to begin with.& That is not a fair comparison. You, like Roddy Right simply do not believe in IR dating.

Nope, men can rationalize sexuality with women they hate as sexual violence against races they hate. So no, a Nazi could fully date a Jewish women and hate all Jewish. Nazi officers used to rape Jewish women all the time, yet nobody doubts whether Nazi officers hated Jews. Every race of men do that. Like I said, you lack reason.

And nope, the comparison is absolutely valid. It is the same thing vis-a-vis black women and cacs. Like I said you lack reason.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
I do not support any IR no matter which gender, in fact. I support my points with facts and reason while you support your points with...nothing. Until you and your peers bring any facts and reason refuting what people say about IR (which yall never will), bedwenches should be, "castigated, ignored and ridiculed". If you were intellectually honest, you would just capitulate to reason but since you are a self-hating idiot, you will not. You should go troll somewhere else on the internet.

So because I'm accepting of IR relations I'm a self-hating idiot?:why: & The fact that you want me to "justify," why IR relations are okay to you, does not sound ridiculous to you?

0040b864f9748f223bff66b883ec270c.480x360x1.jpg

Creepn

All Star
Daps
It is a fair comparison. Nazis fukked Jew women because they felt entitled even though they regarded them as subhuman. The same with slave owners. The Jews and blacks also suffered in both scenarios. How is that not a fair comparison? The lengths you go to mask their corny ways for their fetishism just shows how lost and naive you are.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
The Fukk? White dudes feel entitled to asian women and do this exact same shyt.

Here's What 'Yellow Fever' Really Means

And I love how black men are getting pissed at black women for having the audacity to call out CACs.

Now if these black women were calling out nikkas for disrespecting them, you'd be mad as hell and say that "You wouldn't get mad if this was Todd or your white daddy saying sexual shyt" yet we're getting mad at black women for HOLDING WHITE MEN TO THE SAME STANDARDS THEY HOLD FOR BLACK MEN?

DESPITE THE FACT THAT THIS BOARD CONSTANTLY CRIES ABOUT HOW BEDWENCHES WILL DO ANYTHING FOR WHITE MEN AND BE DISRESPECTED BUT ACT ALL HOSTILE AGAKNST BLACK MEN?

You nikkas is lost.
Negged for being a moist fuccboi caping fakkit :pacspit:

Didnt read btw :mjlol:

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
I hope these bedwenches arent looking to black men to chime in and defend them when bedwenching backfires. :mjlol: You are Utterly alone in this scenario. Cacs dont give a fukk about chew, and nikkas, are :manny:

This.

Good luck. :russ: :camby:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Your subconscious is telling you that you supposed to be attracted to black men. :sas2:

I remember when I opened my eyes up to my sisters and saw how fine they really were and how stupid it was to go after the imitators :whoo:

I got faith in you. :sas1:
Be a fatherless fakkit who capes for bedwenches brehs :mjlol:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Nope. Keep hating on Coli chicks here and being a hypocrite because "Black male forum" and I'm gonna keep you calling you a sausage loving fakkit every time I see you post.

:umad:
Argue like a woman brehs :scust:

Use female talking points brehs :scust:

Be raised by a single momma bunny ruckus brehs who brought jimmy from the autoshop home bc she couldnt afford to chang her oil brehs :umad:

Status
Not open for further replies.