Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Nope. Keep hating on Coli chicks here and being a hypocrite because "Black male forum" and I'm gonna keep you calling you a sausage loving fakkit every time I see you post.

:umad:
:yeshrug:you acting like a bytch so im gonna throw you on ignore like i do these bytches around here

:umad:Canon ain't arguing with feminine nikkas

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
so what you are saying is dude are looking for another MAMA. and i agree. they are. which is a whole other topic.
and women look for a daddy.... that's marriage fam... or what it was

woman was a baby who can't work or make money... so she seeks shelter, money and a strong man to protect her and take care of her

man was a baby who can't cook or clean or do shyt in his home.... so he seeks a home maker, a care giver, a lovely beautiful woman to have/take care of his castle/kids

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Something tells me you wouldn't be able to "protect" a woman if your life depended on it. And no one is asking you to protect anyone, but why shyt on black women when they already have to deal with so much? Are you that angry? A lot of the disrespect and hatred some of you lames show towards black women you would never even dare show to a white man IRL. So pathetic. Neg away....

What the fukk are you talking? Bedwenching and capitulating to racist cacs is anti-black. Censure and criticism of such is pro-black. That is all that matters, not whether one "dares to show blah blah to cacs". You are a real feminist idiot. You're at @Yup levels now.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta ask you, why are you open to taking the white decendent's cock that raped your decendents in your p*ssy or your mouth? Is it the money? You think there is financial security? I wanna understand the mind of a bedwench.:jbhmm:

Lay it bare for her, breh. Every race of man knows the above.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
But even though I'm defending your right to be here and say what you want, this does make me feel some sort of way. :rudy:

It feels weird to imply that white men get bonus points for assimilitating our culture and mannerisms.

He doesn't get "bonus points," per say,I just simply can't see myself long term with a corny white boy(which is your average white boy).:pachaha:I'm not going to be with any ol' regular white boy relationship wise.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes,more so on social media.& Depending on what he says I will entertain it.I feel like non-black men don't know how to approach black women or are intimidated because they think they will get turned down in the worst way.

All men hit on women, but studies say non-black men don't really like black women relative to other races of women. That explains the discrepancy. It is same everywhere on Earth. The same in Canada, same in England, same everywhere. Even in history non-black races refer to black women as whores to try. :heh:

That's why I think some start out with something corny like "I love chocolate," to get on our good side:ld: not necessarily because they are fetishists, but because they don't know any better.

No, it's because they don't respect black women and so think you're not worth the effort and b/c some of yall respond to nonsense. That's their subconscious talking. They only want sex anyway. In their mind, blacks are inferiors and so goes black women. Your delusion and rationalization is a sight to behold. :heh:

Last edited:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He doesn't get "bonus points," per say,I just simply can't see myself long term with a corny white boy(which is your average white boy).:pachaha:I'm not going to be with any ol' regular white boy relationship wise.

Your subconscious is telling you that you supposed to be attracted to black men. :sas2:

I remember when I opened my eyes up to my sisters and saw how fine they really were and how stupid it was to go after the imitators :whoo:

I got faith in you. :sas1:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
I am dealing with it. Can't break thru to you via a forum. I'm just voicing my displeasure with your post.

Why the displeasure?

I gotta ask you, why are you open to taking the white decendent's cock that raped your decendents in your p*ssy or your mouth? Is it the money? You think there is financial security? I wanna understand the mind of a bedwench.:jbhmm:

If he's not a fetish-sizer or corny,I don't see the issue.:yeshrug: You tell me the issue.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why the displeasure?

If he's not a fetish-sizer or corny,I don't see the issue.:yeshrug: You tell me the issue.

Well because you don't see an issue doesn't mean it's not a problem. There are racists who see nothing wrong with racism just like you see nothing wrong with bedwenching. Obviously there is an issue with "open to taking the white decendent's cock that raped your decendents in your p*ssy or your mouth?". As such bedwenches should be castigated, ignored and ridiculed just as the cacs do with their women.

@Rainman does it right. :ehh:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
All men hit on women, but studies say non-black men don't really like black women relative to other races of women. That explains the discrepancy. It is same everywhere on Earth. The same in Canada, same in England, same everywhere. Even in history non-black races refer to black women as whores to try. :heh:

:rudy: I stand by what I said.& It speaks volumes about you if you can't imagine a non-black man wanting a black woman for more than just sex.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Your subconscious is telling you that you supposed to be attracted to black men. :sas2:

I remember when I opened my eyes up to my sisters and saw how fine they really were and how stupid it was to go after the imitators :whoo:

I got faith in you. :sas1:

The thing is I never went through a phase when I didn't find "my own," attractive.I never placed white cuteness over black cuteness.I will say that I didn't begin entertaining the idea of actually dating white boys until college.

Creepn

All Star
Daps
Why the displeasure?

You don't see the issue? Do you think a Jew woman would start a relationship with a Nazi if he wasn't corny? A people who sent millions of her people to the gas chambers? That would be a fukking slap in the face of those murdered. You doing the same with your bedwenching ways. Your bukkake to the face by the white man is a disrespect to all of our ancestors that died by their atrocities. Respect your history and yourself.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy: I stand by what I said.& It speaks volumes about you if you can't imagine a non-black man wanting a black woman for more than just sex.

I didn't say that that a non-black man can't like a black woman for more than just sex. That's your assertion, not mine.

All I refuted was your assertions as to why non-black men don't hit on as many black women as they do other women. The answer is that all men hit on all women, the tiers of who normally gets hit on more is explained mostly by attraction. The rest is opportunity (which is why racists and fetishists target black women). Despite my telling you this over and over again, you constantly make things up to the contrary. You really need help.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing is I never went through a phase when I didn't find "my own," attractive.I never placed white cuteness over black cuteness.I will say that I didn't begin entertaining the idea of actually dating white boys until college.

At the very least, your cac caping and anti-blackness implies you're not being truthful. Since this is a default, it's a wonder why you frequent a sports and hip hop forum. Forums like IGN, Reddit, etc are more to your tastes. You should stop trolling here on race topics where you are obviously outclassed and go to the above forums.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Well because you don't see an issue doesn't mean it's not a problem. There are racists who see nothing wrong with racism just like you see nothing wrong with bedwenching. Obviously there is an issue with "open to taking the white decendent's cock that raped your decendents in your p*ssy or your mouth?". As such bedwenches should be castigated, ignored and ridiculed just as the cacs do with their women.

@Rainman does it right. :ehh:

Well you simply don't believe in IR dating (when it comes to women) while I don't have a problem with it.:yeshrug: Two opposite view points, so of course you feel the way you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.