• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
:snoop: So it's not a rumor. You a bed wench then. They address you by your skin color and you say "nah nah they don't know any better."

You're the problem.

I have yet to entertain a white boy who has said "I love chocolate," to me.:mjlol: I was just giving my theory.I've gotten "hey chocolate," before & I said "Hey vanilla," in return. :ld:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah that's not what I'm talking bout, breh. When I say extension of mother I mean becoming dependent. nikkas can't pay their bills without their chick's help. nikkas getting emotional and wanting hugs and shyt. Not wanting that leadership role. When I say extension of mommy, I don't mean a woman like mommy, I mean a woman who takes care of them like mommy used to because they're not able to stand on their own 2.

I'm not even saying you're wrong, just that that's not what I was referring to.
so what you are saying is dude are looking for another MAMA. and i agree. they are. which is a whole other topic.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
They say corny shyt like that cause they're corny to begin with..

I agree.White men are generally painfully corny.& I can't look past corniness no matter how cute you are.That's why when I am attracted to white boys I tend to be attracted to white boys who act "black."

Last edited:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
you need to be dropkicked off this forum

Deal with it.

natalia-kills-x-factor-gif_2015-03-18_08-21-53.gif

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree.White men are generally painfully corny.& I can't look past corniness no matter how cute you are.That's why when I am attracted to white boys I tend to be attracted to white boys who act "black."

But even though I'm defending your right to be here and say what you want, this does make me feel some sort of way. :rudy:

It feels weird to imply that white men get bonus points for assimilitating our culture and mannerisms.

Creepn

All Star
Daps
I have yet to entertain a white boy who has said "I love chocolate," to me.:mjlol: I was just giving my theory.I've gotten "hey chocolate," before & I said "Hey vanilla," in return. :ld:
I gotta ask you, why are you open to taking the white decendent's cock that raped your decendents in your p*ssy or your mouth? Is it the money? You think there is financial security? I wanna understand the mind of a bedwench.:jbhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.