• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
any person man or woman who thinks there is a universal reason as to why women divorce men is just as stupid as the man or woman who believes there is a universal reason as to why men cheat.....

only idiots deal in absolutes....

just as you can give a woman everything and she can still divorce you is the same way you can treat your man like a king and he still cheat with that THOT down the street that has four kids by four different men....

theres no fukking science to this shyt..... people change, people lie , feelings change, situations change .....

stop trying to act like there is some rhyme or reason to this shyt because there isnt....

some of you must be young or you appear to not have lived much because you just soak up any bullshyt some of these idiots feed you
there is an absolute

humans are absolutely not supposed to be monogamous.. yes we can FORCE ourselves to be.. through mental anguish and telling ourselves no and turning down natural feelings...

but without thinking, other people, other experiences, other people is truly what our bodies and minds want..

i mean all these divorces... just imagine how many never divorce, are just unhappy, or cheating, or don't even live together anymore... but just don't sign that paper

divorce really is a failing market to put it some way... had a spark when it started but now it's just garbage

we will eventually reach a higher society where people just do what they want.. shack up as long or short as they want, and move on to the next... with little or as much commitment as you want... and it will be the norm

if you look at the stats.. if you look at american society and what is acceptable vs what was just 40 years ago... it's night and day... and with women's help (independence) it's only going to keep going this way

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Yes,more so on social media.& Depending on what he says I will entertain it.I feel like non-black men don't know how to approach black women or are intimidated because they think they will get turned down in the worst way.That's why I think some start out with something corny like "I love chocolate," to get on our good side:ld: not necessarily because they are fetishists, but because they don't know any better.
:what: You're making excuses to justify being sexually objectified by cacs? :laff: i cannot make this shyt up :laff:
Knowing damn Well they dont pull that shyt with asian women. :mjlol:

If a bm use that line then you know u would be livid :aicmon:

Bedwenches yall :bryan:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
CP97jxRUwAA7eMN.jpg

CP97gWkUcAEUhql.jpg

CP97eaSVEAAOGN8.jpg

CP97h_cUkAEjKGR.jpg

CP97ajmUkAAPUVX.jpg

CP97YOGUwAAZ_P4.jpg

CP97V9UVEAQdrXe.jpg

CP97TzOU8AAyziu.jpg
like shooting fish i a barrel :blessed::blessed:

i always give this vision

you walk up in a hip hop club... you see 1000 black women... you have no idea which ones like you, which ones are going to be nice, which ones you're going to fukk by the end of the night

in that same club is 5 white girls...... in that instant you see them.... you already know they want you and they here for dikk.... for no other reason than them being perfectly happy being surrounded by a bunch of nikkas :yeshrug:

when racism works the other way :wow:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
oh there is a rhyme and reason to it. neither party wants to cop to it though.

It's called honoring God. if you do this, you will never divorce. if you dont, the odds of you divorcing are so much higher. if you understand how that mirror image of Jesus and the church is the same as a man and his wife and vice versa. then you will understand why/how people blow it in marriage. the same way you blow it with jesus. no different.

yall are talking about specific things. those things dont mean a thing.

"because he cheated... because she cheated.."

"he cheated cause he wanted new box.. LIES... he cheated because he's SELFISH." a marriage is a sacrifice of the highest degree. you have to sacrifice yourself all the time in marriage. sacrifice your desires/wants. This is what marriage is my friends. The reason it aint working for a lot of folks is because these people had no intentions in sacrificing on that level. They either were not prepared to do so(didnt understand how deep the sacrifice has to go) OR They never really intended to sacrifice that much. There are ladies and dudes that will tell you before they ever marry. "if A, b and see were to occur i aint giving that up. for nobody." nobody includes their spouse. They are telling you to your face. there are some things that i aint willing to sacrifice.

The chick that jumps ship because her dude aint treating her like she thinks she should be treated. no he's not hitting her physically and no he's not verbally abusing her. nor is he cheating on her. but he doesnt take her out like he use to. he aint buying flowers daily like he use to. or never has. either way. this aint no excuse to call it quits. but it can become one if said lady is selfish and didnt read the Disclaimer when she signed up for marriage.

Til Death Do us part..richer, poorer, sickness/health. all that good stuff. they are trying to tell you then. ayyy, if you aint down with it during the really bad times. dont sign up. but yall sign up anyway on a hope and a prayer/ dream. sure it may work out. but odds are it wont. because you went into all wrong from the jump.

This is why it doesnt work for either party ladies and gentlemen.

Until both sides realize how much sacrificing they have to make then actually make it. you will no longer see divorce.
this :mjcry:

only time i've seen it work out... is when both people stood their ground like "i don't give two entire fukks what's going on.... WE WILL WORK THIS OUT... cause i'm not leaving and you ain't either"

99 times out of 100... BOTH partners hardly ever feel this way from jump or on year 30

i'd say 99% of people shouldn't even be married... they just went through the steps... dated, fukking, moved in, marriage, house, dog, kids.... like fukking robots

can't count how many women have an age they want to be married by.... not a love they require in order to get married... not a man they require in order to win their heart.... just "i need to be married by 34 or me and my best guy friend said we'd get married at 35" moms and family pressuring them... man getting ultimatums from his girl to get that ring....

where's the love :sadcam:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
:what: You're making excuses to be sexually objectified by cacs? :laff: i cannot make this shyt up :laff:

No I'm not making up excuses.:yeshrug: I really don't think non-black men know how to approach black women,which is why some feel like they have to bring up our race off the rip to be in our "good graces." They don't realize they should approach us like any other women.& A black guy I dated before has called me "milk chocolate smoothie," :mjlol: which makes no sense & sounds disgusting.I wasn't livid I thought it was funny.

Creepn

All Star
Daps
Yes,more so on social media.& Depending on what he says I will entertain it.I feel like non-black men don't know how to approach black women or are intimidated because they think they will get turned down in the worst way.That's why I think some start out with something corny like "I love chocolate," to get on our good side:ld: not necessarily because they are fetishists, but because they don't know any better.
:snoop: So it's not a rumor. You a bed wench then. They address you by your skin color and you say "nah nah they don't know any better."

You're the problem.

thewiz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV

They say corny shyt like that cause they're corny to begin with..

Canon

Veteran
Daps
W2jdEDa.gif

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: You're making excuses to justify being sexually objectified by cacs? :laff: i cannot make this shyt up :laff:
Knowing damn Well they dont pull that shyt with asian women. :mjlol:

Bedwenches yall :bryan:

The Fukk? White dudes feel entitled to asian women and do this exact same shyt.

Here's What 'Yellow Fever' Really Means

And I love how black men are getting pissed at black women for having the audacity to call out CACs.

Now if these black women were calling out nikkas for disrespecting them, you'd be mad as hell and say that "You wouldn't get mad if this was Todd or your white daddy saying sexual shyt" yet we're getting mad at black women for HOLDING WHITE MEN TO THE SAME STANDARDS THEY HOLD FOR BLACK MEN?

DESPITE THE FACT THAT THIS BOARD CONSTANTLY CRIES ABOUT HOW BEDWENCHES WILL DO ANYTHING FOR WHITE MEN AND BE DISRESPECTED BUT ACT ALL HOSTILE AGAKNST BLACK MEN?

You nikkas is lost.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Let this had been a dissertation from a black male about the woes IR dating.

"No sympathy for c00ns."
"Those are your PAWGS." :troll:

You clowns - male and female - wouldn't pull any punches.
Now black men are supposed to pat you on your back while you demonstrate outrage when it's nothing but shyts 'n giggles when it's the other way.
Because you're
hbdltGq.gif
that white men seemingly fetishize you in the same manner you jump at the chance to remind black men white women do them.
First one to run into a thread talking about black men are only mandingos and shouldn't pine for white acceptance.
Now that the shoe is on the other foot, everyone is a monster for doing the same song and dance you perform anytime you can sarcastically drop the word pawg.
Some of you are mentally ill and don't even realize it.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh my god she didn't know, let it go.
oh she knew. she just didnt want to know.
pops told you this was the first time he got caught. meaning it was times he was getting it in and he didnt get caught.

you with someone for a minute you know their mannerisms when they are lying, telling the truth, etc. you know when something is off. PUT it this way. if she didnt know, shame on her. Thats a sign that she wasnt paying ENOUGH attention to her husband and her marriage. now that aint no excuse for pops to do her dirty like that. but its true.

if you've been with someone for a nice amt of time. and they are dipping on you. and you say "OH MY... I NEVER KNEW" something is wrong. check yourself. ask yourself why did you not see any signs. I guarantee you, you will end up thinking about certain moments even far back as when yall were dating where you could catch the selfish tendencies but you looked the other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.