Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I have no problem with white women wanting black men. I have a problem with black men lusting after these white hoes and acting like every non black girl or light skin girl is a prize. I mean if she is a great girl, fine she is like a prize but hyping someone up for their race or skin tone is bull.

Edit: just noticing the hashtag thing. I blame this on black men for allowing this shyt ole snowbunny Becky craving asses lol

What's wrong with light skin black girls? :mjpls:

What's wrong with treating a less melonated black woman as a prize? :mjyoda:

Light skin is still black right? :mjpls:

Or are we only supposed to treat dark skin black women as "prizes" :sas2:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Brazilian proverb of the 1900s..

Branca para casar, mulata para fornicar, negra para trabalhar (White woman for marrying, a mulata(biracial) to have sex with, a black woman for work).”

(google that)

In the new world, (North America, Carribean, Central and South America) women of color, especially black and biracial women always been considered bedwenches by cacs. Cacs wont marry them, and have no desire to marry them, so their virtue/wifey qualities are not wanted or useful for cacs.
Basically. You cant tell sistas that though. If trevor does wife it up its on some glorified Maid shyt. Sadly ive heard black women say with their own mouths that they will submit to a cac because of his status and because they know he has no problem leaving her if she doesnt act right.

They're trying to play the hustle the white woman plays on the white man, but in my opinion, largely dont have the patience or the culture for it. There are a very small few that can pull it off and they were the kind being raised in private/and or public cac schools around rich cac kids and were smutting themselvs through high school and college, like the cac female. It takes a level of coldness to play the same game the white woman plays on her man.

The women that are actually in it for love? :snoop: Gonna be gettin called ****** and dusting the ceiling fans every week.

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I rarely see posts talking about WHY women are leaving these men :ohlawd: the skewed logic and dap for dap bullshyt fukkery of lies spewed from the mouths of men who read redpill, over-masturbate and ruin every relationship they touch that I have witnessed in my short time on this board...oh my, oh my

But ask yourselves brehs, whhhhy would this huge percentage of women leave these awesome, mature, 6 figure, 6 cert, emotionally invested, kind, faithful :usure: men who just know how to slang the dikk they waited their whoooole lives and kept their legs closed just to get chose by? :noah:

Really why???? Makes no sense.

I really wanna see how long it takes for the answer to dawn on some nikkas.

giphy.gif

Discuss if you want.
lets really look at this

i do believe the women who leave are unhappy... they aren't in love anymore... or they simply don't want to be with their partner

now why it's 70% women doing this.... is simple.... MONEY

you really think only 30% of men who are married, want to get divorced?? hell no... someone just said 70% of men admit to cheating.. so it's obvious at least 70% of them, ain't even bothered with staying faithful, let alone being in love... BUT THEY DON'T LEAVE

because when it's time to leave... everyone involved knows, the woman is going to "win" here. the man is going to have to give up way more than her. and she will get the kids as well.. which can be looked at as another stacked win.

she not only gets some or half of your shyt.... she also gets your children... and she also gets a check for those children... and another fukking check is on the table for alimony (rarely gotten)

i'm sure if men had a 99% chance to take all that away, every time they filed for divorce, men would be getting married DAILY... taking bytches money... and spending it on cars and houses and new bytches.... the same way divorced women spend it on "getting over him" ie purses, shoes and a new car

I mean, this isn't the 1950s. Women are earning well in their own right.

yes but the laws have NEVER changed. so we are playing with 1950s divorce laws, while dealing with women who CAN work and make money and live on their own

people really forget what marriage was for.... skip ancient times

during the 1900s women couldn't work... could not.. weren't even allowed (skips over the black woman saying "but not black women)

anyways they lived with daddy till marriage... dudes had to come court them.. there wasn't online and finding bytches from 3 hours away and a search radius... if they was in town, that was your availibility

so that hot dime... there was 10 dudes chasing to have her hand... and p*ssy... cause she wasn't about to give that up

so dudes competed for that... and a guy would win... by presenting what he could do for her.. how he could love her.. what he could provide for her and the family

IN EXCHANGE... since she couldn't work... she'd cook, clean, take care of the kids, rub his back, follow his orders, do what he said, give him that p*ssy.... cause that was the EXCHANGE

now when you got divorced.... well you took that woman from her father... she can't work still... she can't support a family.. and you got ALL the money.... so give her some, you piece of shyt (cause divorce was wrong), and make sure your kids have some too

it's 2015... there's no reason for this anymore. besides the child support.. you should just add up what each made, subtract bills, split joint purchases... call it a fukking day

why is this bytch getting my tv, i bought from my check, that went in my room in the basement? why is she getting my boat? why is she getting my car that i paid for... but i don't get her car that she paid for? why she get the whole house? like we didn't both put in on this... can't I get my half back?

all of it is nonsense now that both people work... women aren't and don't want to be homebody robots... and the man ain't the only breadwinner anymore

but no politician is going to fukk with women by bringing that up... and they definitely ain't fukking with kids by bringing up CS

and that's my rant for the day :win:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Protect bedwenches who would shyt on ur black skin in a heartbeat brehs. :aicmon:

Negged
Something tells me you wouldn't be able to "protect" a woman if your life depended on it. And no one is asking you to protect anyone, but why shyt on black women when they already have to deal with so much? Are you that angry? A lot of the disrespect and hatred some of you lames show towards black women you would never even dare show to a white man IRL. So pathetic. Neg away....

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is a easy solution to this. Don't use tinder.

Stop trying to fit in where you're not wanted. Use souls wipe. Don't write thesis on it.

Not using Tinder is not the "solution". Tinder doesn't create racists; it only exposes them. The same people a woman meets in Tinder are..tada..in real life.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Something tells me you wouldn't be able to "protect" a woman if your life depended on it. And no one is asking you to protect anyone, but why shyt on black women when they already have to deal with so much? Are you that angry? A lot of the disrespect and hatred some of you lames show towards black women you would never even dare show to a white man IRL. So pathetic. Neg away....
Why the fukk should i give a fukk about Bw who fukks with wm? Tell me :jbhmm:

Cape for people who dont give a fukk about u brehs :scust:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
But do they seek you out and have you given them that attention?

Yes,more so on social media.& Depending on what he says I will entertain it.I feel like non-black men don't know how to approach black women or are intimidated because they think they will get turned down in the worst way.That's why I think some start out with something corny like "I love chocolate," to get on our good side:ld: not necessarily because they are fetishists, but because they don't know any better.

Status
Not open for further replies.