• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
Women and these ridiculous high standards amaze me :mjlol:

He gotta be all that and have a big dikk.

:russ:

Then they wonder why they get cheated on.

Be under 30, Have money and a big dikk and get tied down to one female brehs :manny:

I said no such thing :mjlol: this what nikkas on THIS board claim to be about...as well is what many women would consider "ideal" hardly reality

Women's getting cheated on has ZERO to do with THEM.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Woman becomes fat and becomes unattractive and this leads to a sexless marriage...woman divorces.

Who is held accountable? The male.

Man works his ass off to provide for the wife and kids. Some random guy pays her attention. Wife says husband is not attentive enough. Wife divorces.

Wife marries husband who receives a higher paying salary than she is. He is laid off from his job. Unable to find a job. Wife now becomes the breadwinner. Wife becomes more commanding, husband becomes more subservient. Wife loses attraction to husband because of a disruption in natural order. Wife divorces.

Wife withholds sex for months as leverage. Husband has basic animalistic urges not being satisfied but he remains married because of the kids. He fukks up and cheats. IMO dual accountability.

The fact of the matter is, no matter what the husband does or sacrifices, women do not want to hold any type of accountability. The male will always be at fault, regardless as to whether he should be genuinely held accountable or not.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
If i can get over my sister being raped and murdered and finding her body in my room, i can get over a man cheating on me.
true story?
200.gif

sorry to hear

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Emotional neglect, years of accumulated lying also changes how you see someone, INFIDELITY (though most women stay through that the first couple of times I believe), years of disrespect and then a smaller percentage cheat themselves, or general unhappiness (which I don't feel should be grounds for divorce).

Why do you believe women stay after being cheated on?

And I myself have made this observation.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
If i can get over my sister being raped and murdered and finding her body in my room, i can get over a man cheating on me.

And he already let me have it and i told him that if doesn't cheat or abuse me or our children, then ill sell the house and give him half of the money.

Damn. Hey well you'll be alright. All the good women are stronger than all the men.

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tinder is for serious relationships people. :troll:

A tad bit sensitive, I get called chocolate. I sling dikk or don't and move on, why can't they sling box or don't and move on?:dame:

That's what Tinder is for, right?
People want every facet of life to fit what they believe is "fair"

You're on a dating site. Someone say something ignorant, don't date em lol

Status
Not open for further replies.