Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Right, if I knew I would get my kids, the house, a split, child support and (potentially) alimony. I would probably leave a bytch the second I get frustrated too.
But you can. This is why you advocate for feminism. As a man, i dont advocate for women because im wholeheartedly prowoman. Im a staunch women supporter because im interested in men no longer being financially beholden to women.

As a kid, i would read about women not being able to fend for themself and get angry. I didnt want to fend for them. So i supported their quest to independence every chancr i could.

Beck.er.

All Star
Daps
Also
According to the National Marriage Project, formerly at Rutgers University, now at the University of Virginia, a lot:

"Two-thirds of all divorces are initiated by women. One recent study found that many of the reasons for this have to do with the nature of our divorce laws. For example, in most states women have a good chance of receiving custody of their children. Because women more strongly want to keep their children with them, in states where there is a presumption of shared custody with the husband the percentage of women who initiate divorces is much lower. Also, the higher rate of women initiators is probably due to the fact that men are more likely to be "badly behaved." Husbands, for example, are more likely than wives to have problems with drinking, drug abuse, and infidelity."

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
CP97jxRUwAA7eMN.jpg

CP97gWkUcAEUhql.jpg

CP97eaSVEAAOGN8.jpg

CP97h_cUkAEjKGR.jpg

CP97ajmUkAAPUVX.jpg

CP97YOGUwAAZ_P4.jpg

CP97V9UVEAQdrXe.jpg

CP97TzOU8AAyziu.jpg
:dame: bytch, you love what?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The truth is you just never know, its a harsh yet very real reality.

People change, people make mistakes and alot of times you dont know someone as well as you like to think you do.

You can minimize the chances by really getting to know someone in and out before marrying them however. Alot of times there are signs, signs that men ignore because them titties sitting right. And signs women ignore because he got bread and lay's it down in the bed room. Most time we know, in our head "I shouldn't be messing with this person" then 3 years in we are fed up.

Honestly alot of it boils down to some sort of sexual reason when it comes to illegitimate and legit reasons for divorce. Sex doesn't keep a marriage together, not long term. So marrying someone because they look good or they are good in the bedroom is mistake number one.

men be out here straight up cheating, women are sitting around bitter talking about the "spice" is gone.

If you love someone, your both gonna put up with alot from each other. If your girl or guy has you wanting to run off every time yall disagree, :ufdup:
Truth.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Stay far away...
For real it would be different if she fukks with white guys and black guys but when a chick don't fukk with dudes from her own culture there is usually something fundamentally wrong with her
We can see it with these black bedwench chicks who only fukk wit white dudes they are NUTS
and any white girl who doesn't fukk with other white dudes is nuts and has issues (probably daddy issues, or was molested or some shyt)
But this goes for all races
How you not fukk with yo own peoples?

Status
Not open for further replies.