Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
thats good, but let the dude get some outside box...itll keep him happy...no man wanna smash the same box for a long time

he could always just leave. I'll never just sit there and let a man cheat on me. If he doesn't want my "box" anymore then he can move on. But im not sticking around for it.

Daps
:mjlol: so you're saying men should game and women supposed to be loyal to a gaming ass nikka???????:lolbron: why would she do that? :what:That mindset seems doomed to fail

Our definitions of game are likely different.

When I say 'game women,' I mean do what it takes to get favorable results from her. She should be doing the same for you.

For instance, if a woman knows her man doesn't like fat women, then she should not become fat, because doing so indicates a failure to game her man properly.

And so in this event, after he leaves, it's stupid as hell to be like 'WHY DID HE LEAVE ME??? MEN AREN'T LOYAL', when in reality she merely failed to game properly.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Didn't read but in all honesty fukk the black woman .

This neg train is just telling me that I am telling truth

6f6473ac.gif~original

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
Our definitions of game are likely different.

When I say 'game women,' I mean do what it takes to get favorable results from her. She should be doing the same for you.

For instance, if a woman knows her man doesn't like fat women, then she should not become fat, because doing so indicates a failure to game her man properly.

And so in this event, after he leaves, it's stupid as hell to be like 'WHY DID HE LEAVE ME??? MEN AREN'T LOYAL', when in reality she merely failed to game properly.

:dame: her body, her program

I hear you kinda but your definition of game sounds a lil manipulative for my taste, I'm the get with it or get lost type personally

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
All these hoes can yap away for hours on hours with excuses, all I'm hearing is "that other guy had a bigger dikk"

:ehh:

Then they blame the man who's been working his ass off trying to get her into a new house, and cites "he wasn't paying me any attention"

Yeah I'm sure that dude you fukking that has no job will enjoy my house and money when you divorce me.

fukk (most) women

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
70% of married men admit to cheating (source)

70% of divorces are initiated by women

:ohhh:

Then there's domestic violence, financial issues, not able to get along etc etc

You're really going to sit here and act like women take accountability in their actions (and own up to them aloud)

yeah right :lolbron:

Donald Trumps Twitter

Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
But ask yourselves brehs, whhhhy would this huge percentage of women leave these awesome, mature, 6 figure, 6 cert, emotionally invested, kind, faithful :usure: men who just know how to slanging the dikk

Women and these ridiculous high standards amaze me :mjlol:

He gotta be all that and have a big dikk.

:russ:

Then they wonder why they get cheated on.

Be under 30, Have money and a big dikk and get tied down to one female brehs :manny:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
If hes under 30

He hasn't fully got out his playa stage

Expect to be cheated on early is all im saying

I'll live, i always expect the worst when it comes to men so it won't be a surprise. Yeah it'll suck but at least ill get one of his cars and our house. It would be smarter for him to just call off the wedding.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.