Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
any person man or woman who thinks there is a universal reason as to why women divorce men is just as stupid as the man or woman who believes there is a universal reason as to why men cheat.....

only idiots deal in absolutes....

just as you can give a woman everything and she can still divorce you is the same way you can treat your man like a king and he still cheat with that THOT down the street that has four kids by four different men....

theres no fukking science to this shyt..... people change, people lie , feelings change, situations change .....

stop trying to act like there is some rhyme or reason to this shyt because there isnt....

some of you must be young or you appear to not have lived much because you just soak up any bullshyt some of these idiots feed you
This

Playa With Tha Passport

Mr International
Daps
Reppin
University City
I'll live, i always expect the worst when it comes to men so it won't be a surprise. Yeah it'll suck but at least ill get one of his cars and our house. It would be smarter for him to just call off the wedding.

Wont make up for the hole in ur heart

And i doubt he'll let you get the house without a legal fight

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
oh there is a rhyme and reason to it. neither party wants to cop to it though.

It's called honoring God. if you do this, you will never divorce. if you dont, the odds of you divorcing are so much higher. if you understand how that mirror image of Jesus and the church is the same as a man and his wife and vice versa. then you will understand why/how people blow it in marriage. the same way you blow it with jesus. no different.

yall are talking about specific things. those things dont mean a thing.

"because he cheated... because she cheated.."

"he cheated cause he wanted new box.. LIES... he cheated because he's SELFISH." a marriage is a sacrifice of the highest degree. you have to sacrifice yourself all the time in marriage. sacrifice your desires/wants. This is what marriage is my friends. The reason it aint working for a lot of folks is because these people had no intentions in sacrificing on that level. They either were not prepared to do so(didnt understand how deep the sacrifice has to go) OR They never really intended to sacrifice that much. There are ladies and dudes that will tell you before they ever marry. "if A, b and see were to occur i aint giving that up. for nobody." nobody includes their spouse. They are telling you to your face. there are some things that i aint willing to sacrifice.

The chick that jumps ship because her dude aint treating her like she thinks she should be treated. no he's not hitting her physically and no he's not verbally abusing her. nor is he cheating on her. but he doesnt take her out like he use to. he aint buying flowers daily like he use to. or never has. either way. this aint no excuse to call it quits. but it can become one if said lady is selfish and didnt read the Disclaimer when she signed up for marriage.

Til Death Do us part..richer, poorer, sickness/health. all that good stuff. they are trying to tell you then. ayyy, if you aint down with it during the really bad times. dont sign up. but yall sign up anyway on a hope and a prayer/ dream. sure it may work out. but odds are it wont. because you went into all wrong from the jump.

This is why it doesnt work for either party ladies and gentlemen.

Until both sides realize how much sacrificing they have to make then actually make it. you will no longer see divorce.
This.

Last edited:

Beck.er.

All Star
Daps
Dudes are more likely to stay in their familiar rut when a relationship is bad. Women get more fed up and want to move on.
Probably differences in how men and women are emotionally too. Many dudes are good so long as physical and familial needs are met but women want emotional fulfillment. Without it they see no benefits to staying in a relationship, without the emotional aspect guys still perceive a benefit for upkeep of household and child rearing, familial and social stability and they find more comfort in inertia.

Happiness studies have shown that in order from most to least
for men it goes married, single, divorced
for women its single, married, divorced

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Well good luck on their journey to finding non-black men. The platform is not the problem. It's the common denominator

i been telling people about this. both bm and bw are looked at as fetishes.

WW see BM as fetishes also...
Why are we dragging BLACK MEN into this conversation???? Let's stay on topic. This is about black FEMALE Cannucks getting their Negro Bedwench Wakeup Call. Whether black men know the agenda or not, WE/THEY are NOT the ones complaining. Don't try to sneak that "but black men too :lupe:" bullshyt in there. Deal with black wench problems head on with ZERO HELP.

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cause women lose nothing from divorce, so it take not nearly as much thought
Bullshyt. Going from a two income household to one, is a big ass change. Then you have those women that have never worked trying to re-enter the job market. The stories you hear about millionaires divorcing do not represent the experience for the typical person. The average woman is not getting paid huge amounts of alimony and child support. Then being a single parent is difficult. Life changes dramatically.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Wont make up for the hole in ur heart

And i doubt he'll let you get the house without a legal fight

If i can get over my sister being raped and murdered and finding her body in my room, i can get over a man cheating on me.

And he already let me have it and i told him that if doesn't cheat or abuse me or our children, then ill sell the house and give him half of the money.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dudes are more likely to stay in their familiar rut when a relationship is bad. Women get more fed up and want to move on.
Probably differences in how men and women are emotionally too. Many dudes are good so long as physical and familial needs are met but women want emotional fulfillment. Without it they see no benefits to staying in a relationship, without the emotional aspect guys still perceive a benefit for upkeep of household and child rearing, familial and social stability and they find more comfort in inertia.

Happiness studies have shown that in order from most to least
for men it goes married, single, divorced
for women its single, married, divorced
This.

Status
Not open for further replies.