• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Numero Deux

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Unapproachable East
Camille Hernandez-Ramdwar is a sociologist at Ryerson University focusing on Caribbean studies and racism in Canada. She believes this kind of behavior derives from historical entitlement to black female bodies. "Why are white men perpetuating these aggressions on Tinder? Because they always have," she said in an email.

"I[t] has been around since the days of colonialism and slavery. Perhaps a younger generation of women find this startling, but I certainly don't. It goes to show how little has changed in the arena of white male supremacy and the white male 'gaze.'"

Bingo.

It's not a coincidence that 22% of Black males in the USA have a European Y-Haplogroup, despite most families not having any records of white ancestors. Or that the Dominican Republic and Canary Islands are mulatto nations, with almost all males carrying European Y-Haplogroups.

Caucasian males (Arabs included) have felt that they are entitled to the bodies of Black women since the very beginning. Their attitudes regarding the matter clearly haven't changed a single iota.

There has to be some Black folks you find attractive somewhere on this planet. If you don't want to be seen as an outsider's sexual property, maybe you should look harder for them. :sas2:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
until you become the last single chick in your group of girlfriends and you've seen how happy they all are at their weddings and baby showers. that shyt would def. impact you

I was the last single chick in my group of friends and I still turned down every man that asked me out. All of my boyfriends had to ask me out multiple times before I gave in. I know you dudes like the idea of all women being desperate for a man and willing to deal with anything but it's not true for all Women. I assume that most men have bad intentions so I avoid them most of the time.

Playa With Tha Passport

Mr International
Daps
Reppin
University City
I was the last single chick in my group of friends and I still turned down every man that asked me out. All of my boyfriends had to ask me out multiple times before I gave in. I know you dudes like the idea of all women being desperate for a man and willing to deal with anything but it's not true for all Women.

Im guessing ur still single

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
a marriage is a sacrifice of the highest degree. you have to sacrifice yourself all the time in marriage. sacrifice your desires/wants. This is what marriage is my friends. The reason it aint working for a lot of folks is because these people had no intentions in sacrificing on that level. They either were not prepared to do so(didnt understand how deep the sacrifice has to go) OR They never really intended to sacrifice that much.

Truuuuuuuutthhhhhhhhh.

So_many_down_votes_but_lolabunny_explained_it_9faf531c05dc16a9d54ecef6bb18a538.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.