Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll never be desperate. I know you want me to be but It won't happen. I can be perfectly happy being single. I've been told since I was a little kid that I don't need a man, when you're taught that all your life, nothing will change it.
i like you juicy.. im trying to help u...i dont want to see u lonely in 15 years

u gotta get of that "i dont need a man" because yes u probably dont financially but your still gonna want somebody to hold u at night..nothing is cool about being alone

alone as a man respect u and take care of u....u should let him lead

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm telling you that sex is more methodical for women than you realize, and we'd like to keep it that way.
i dont buy that, women say that and feel scorned after when the guy dont call back...yall not build for NSA sex....only hookers can do it

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
I don't have Tinder but my boy says some wild stuff on there to random chicks too lol.

And some still give him the number :dahell:

But back on topic...It's not to be taken seriously as a tool for finding worthwhile partners. Like anywhere else online/social media, give Cacs anonymity and you have racial fukkery.

Becomes a racist cesspool. Reddit, Youtube..X Box live etc

Cacs stay cac'in

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I'll never be desperate. I know you want me to be but It won't happen. I can be perfectly happy being single. I've been told since I was a little kid that I don't need a man, when you're taught that all your life, nothing will change it.
until you become the last single chick in your group of girlfriends and you've seen how happy they all are at their weddings and baby showers. that shyt would def. impact you

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:

thats your fault (i mean women's fault) for choosing those men...they werent shyt when you were dating them...:yeshrug:

though some people actually change.....most dont :francis:

edit: yall dont get tired of doing some version of this same thread every damn day? :usure:

I've seen this thread, but not from a neutral or female perspective. They typically post several instances of female fukkery in relationships daily and suck each others dikks over it.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty

You see these dudes in here talking about providing and protecting? Sounds good on the coli. But in real life these dudes prolly emotional, needy, clingy... all beta traits. The simple fact they think all women cheat is a beta trait. Points to low self esteem.

But little do these guys know, that's exactly what women find unattractive about them.

Women want men who act like men. All of that "cater to you", "my Nubian Queen" bullshyt is emasculating. Whether women realize the exact problem or not is irrelevant. They can smell it in the air and all they know is it's not attractive.

And when a man puts a woman on a pedestal, he's setting himself up for disappointment. Men create fantasy mates in their minds then lash out like immature little boys when the woman can't meet their completely unrealistic expectations. Now he's pouting like a lil girl, woman is feeling more and more :scust: towards him and he can't figure out why.

A couple is made up of 2 individuals. 2 individual, independent parts that come together to form the pair. They must be able to exist separately though. That's what a lot of men can't do. And that's why they have no luck with women. Take care of yourself first, then invite a woman into your life. These cats looking for an extension of their mother with a built in cum depository. They're not real men. :yeshrug:

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
i dont buy that, women say that and feel scorned after when the guy dont call back...yall not build for NSA sex....only hookers can do it

:mjlol: imma put you on game because I like you

If she mad after its because things didn't go according to HER plan. The p*ssy is a diverse weapon and gift, multiple uses, multiple benefits. Whenever she CHOSE to break you off it was because she felt it was the "right time" for whatever reason.

You not calling or whatever is a plan backfire:stopitslime: and as most women are intense planners we don't like that feeling.

It. Is. Not. Because. That. nikka. Is. Special. Yet. :russ:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
moms was saying what she felt. but the truth is this. moms knew pops was a ladies man before she married him. but she married him anyway. and she allowed him to cheat multiple timses. notice what she says. "never make having a man a priority because it opens you up to being abused."
how would she know that unless she allowed him to cheat more than once? its not abuse if he cheats once and you bounce. its abuse if he cheats again and again and again and again. moms never took proper steps before they got married. didnt take those steps after he cheated the first time. she doesnt HAVE to divorce him on the first one. but there are steps that must be taken so she can forgive him, herself(people feel guilt for other people's crazy), and so he can forgive himself and stop with the bad behavior. if she thought him saying i'm sorry and crying about it once, taking her out once and having some make up sex was enough. then thats why the issue never was resolved. remember cheating on your spouse is a SELFISH MOVE. dont worry about the actual sex or thing he/she did. think about what prompted them to do it. SELFISHNESS.

Check that and you're good, if you dont check it. it will come up again or something else will.

what moms should've told her daughter is learn thru God how to find a good man and let him date you first so you can get to know him before yall get all up in those sheets. and start confusing what you see in him for a one off or two off situation. sex will always cloud the situation. you knew dude was selfish. but since yall kept having sex you confused sex with love and love with the fact that he's selfish by nature. and its going to be hell changing that about him. get that tight first. THEN get married and not a moment sooner.

then moms should've said put God first and everything else will follow.

My dad said that was the first time he was caught. and she knew that because it's common sense, if you make something the most important thing on earth, you'll do anything and deal with anything to keep it.

i like you juicy.. im trying to help u...i dont want to see u lonely in 15 years

u gotta get of that "i dont need a man" because yes u probably dont financially but your still gonna want somebody to hold u at night..nothing is cool about being alone

alone as a man respect u and take care of u....u should let him lead

You're not trying to help me, you're trying to get me to accept a man treating me like shyt and exposing me to diseases. I will be perfectly fine being single, I've never felt lonely when I was single. I don't need a man, if I have a man that means I wanted him but I can live without him and I'm not going to let him cheat on me just to say I have a man. and I will never let a man lead me.

Status
Not open for further replies.