Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WW see BM as fetishes also...

the problem is ..the m
lack of black unity...we wouldnt have this problem....but then again, AW shyt on AM, and WM treat them like a fetish also

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: imma put you on game because I like you

If she mad after its because things didn't go according to HER plan. The p*ssy is a diverse weapon and gift, multiple uses, multiple benefits. Whenever she CHOSE to break you off it was because she felt it was the "right time" for whatever reason.

You not calling or whatever is a plan backfire:stopitslime: and as most women are intense planners we don't like that feeling.

It. Is. Not. Because. That. nikka. Is. Special. Yet. :russ:

exactly it about not having the control she thought she had.

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
These cats looking for an extension of their mother with a built in cum depository. They're not real men. :yeshrug:

tumblr_inline_mujfqy4aaI1rg6ns6.gif

That ether

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
so your telling me that women just want to have sex with random dudes she fin attractive without a relationship?
bruh women have hormones as well. sometimes these chicks just want to fukk straight up. western society puts immense social pressure on them to feel bad for ever just wanting to fukk without a relationship, but trust they get horny as fukk just like bruhs

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: imma put you on game because I like you

If she mad after its because things didn't go according to HER plan. The p*ssy is a diverse weapon and gift, multiple uses, multiple benefits. Whenever she CHOSE to break you off it was because she felt it was the "right time" for whatever reason.

You not calling or whatever is a plan backfire:stopitslime: and as most women are intense planners we don't like that feeling.

It. Is. Not. Because. That. nikka. Is. Special. Yet. :russ:
so women r meticulous plotters that pretend too seem vulnerable?

I have a hard time believing that, maybe for some women....but the majority get emotional connected, and feel hurt after

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
You see these dudes in here talking about providing and protecting? Sounds good on the coli. But in real life these dudes prolly emotional, needy, clingy... all beta traits. The simple fact they think all women cheat is a beta trait. Points to low self esteem.

But little do these guys know, that's exactly what women find unattractive about them.

Women want men who act like men. All of that "cater to you", "my Nubian Queen" bullshyt is emasculating. Whether women realize the exact problem or not is irrelevant. They can smell it in the air and all they know is it's not attractive.

And when a man puts a woman on a pedestal, he's setting himself up for disappointment. Men create fantasy mates in their minds then lash out like immature little boys when the woman can't meet their completely unrealistic expectations. Now he's pouting like a lil girl, woman is feeling more and more :scust: towards him and he can't figure out why.

A couple is made up of 2 individuals. 2 individual, independent parts that come together to form the pair. They must be able to exist separately though. That's what a lot of men can't do. And that's why they have no luck with women. Take care of yourself first, then invite a woman into your life. These cats looking for an extension of their mother with a built in cum depository. They're not real men. :yeshrug:

What a simp :heh:

Ol' look at me ladies I know what y'all want 90s black love dramedy ass nikka

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bruh women have hormones as well. sometimes these chicks just want to fukk straight up. western society puts immense social pressure on them to feel bad for ever just wanting to fukk without a relationship, but trust they get horny as fukk just like bruhs
some women, but most of them say that to be cool...they feel used after

Status
Not open for further replies.