Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
ok....ur still green and youthful, that's easy to say when your young and your box is fresh(excuse the language) but when u get old, you'll get desperate and want a man, any man...and end up settling with the fat hairy nikka across the street because hes the only man available

I'll never be desperate. I know you want me to be but It won't happen. I can be perfectly happy being single. I've been told since I was a little kid that I don't need a man, when you're taught that all your life, nothing will change it.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: tbh it's not that emotional, it's often more of a time planning and weighing the options thing. nikkas give themselves too much credit.

so your telling me that women just want to have sex with random dudes she fin attractive without a relationship?

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The bold I agree with very much :jbhmm: however could there be some common reasons or themes that correspond with why many women are often the ones to file, no one thing is going to capture eveybody, but our world certainly operates off patterns. Good post.

One thing I will say is this...

a man not happy in his marriage, he is more liable to cheat

a woman not happy she is more liable to divorce ....

and in me saying this its a really really big generalisation.....

The reason why a women is more likely to initiate a divorce is simply because financially she will generally be better off, which is the main reason why a man not happy in his marriage will more likely cheat than initiate divorce proceedings (cheaper to keep her)...

If most men were likely to receive spousal support and the house divorce rates would be skewed in their favour .....

outside of the western world divorce rates are pretty low and also its more evenly balanced as to which sex initiates divorce and this is simply because the woman is unlikely to walk away with 70% of her husbands wealth...

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My dad cheated on my mom and that's why they got divorced. My mom told to never stay with a cheater and never make having a man a priority because it opens you up to being abused.
moms was saying what she felt. but the truth is this. moms knew pops was a ladies man before she married him. but she married him anyway. and she allowed him to cheat multiple timses. notice what she says. "never make having a man a priority because it opens you up to being abused."
how would she know that unless she allowed him to cheat more than once? its not abuse if he cheats once and you bounce. its abuse if he cheats again and again and again and again. moms never took proper steps before they got married. didnt take those steps after he cheated the first time. she doesnt HAVE to divorce him on the first one. but there are steps that must be taken so she can forgive him, herself(people feel guilt for other people's crazy), and so he can forgive himself and stop with the bad behavior. if she thought him saying i'm sorry and crying about it once, taking her out once and having some make up sex was enough. then thats why the issue never was resolved. remember cheating on your spouse is a SELFISH MOVE. dont worry about the actual sex or thing he/she did. think about what prompted them to do it. SELFISHNESS.

Check that and you're good, if you dont check it. it will come up again or something else will.

what moms should've told her daughter is learn thru God how to find a good man and let him date you first so you can get to know him before yall get all up in those sheets. and start confusing what you see in him for a one off or two off situation. sex will always cloud the situation. you knew dude was selfish. but since yall kept having sex you confused sex with love and love with the fact that he's selfish by nature. and its going to be hell changing that about him. get that tight first. THEN get married and not a moment sooner.

then moms should've said put God first and everything else will follow.

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
so your telling me that women just want to have sex with random dudes she fin attractive without a relationship?

I'm telling you that sex is more methodical for women than you realize, and we'd like to keep it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.