• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prominence0

6 Superbowl Rings yinz mad huh!
Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
Let's be honest here. I don't need cac stats to confirm what I see with my own two eyes every single day. We have a problem with obesity in the community, just like we have a problem with damn near everything else. Just seems the dudes in here rather repeat the other side's negatives than address our own. There was that one thread on what black men can do better, so there's hope.
Exactly statistics are not where we are pulling this from. The majority of Black women in America are indeed overweight.

Go to any black neighborhood or whereever and see for yourself.

And not every black neighborhood is the hood.

But even the black suburban ones I am still witnesses this same thing.

Yinz dun pumped up they head with that oh you thick bullshyt. Now look at our damn women we have today.

Like the shyt aint cute and neither is diabetes which plagues the African American community.

But keep guzzling down that 3 liter pop from the dollar store and cooking with trans fat.

And also stay off the swine (pork).

And all that cheap ass fast food, I mean seriously let's get it together.

Proper diets is key.

Last edited:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it national shyt on black woman day on thecoli?
This is coming from a white dude who has been reading opinions from posters for years here...

It seems there are posters who claim they are black but are constantly shytting on black women.

It has to be because they get NO p*ssy and their frustration just seeps through their posts. It's fukking sad to be honest.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
This is coming from a white dude who has been reading opinions from posters for years here...

It seems there are posters who claim they are black but are constantly shytting on black women.

It has to be because they get NO p*ssy and their frustration just seeps through their posts. It's fukking sad to be honest.

It depends. You got idiots like DrX and that other nikka who making fake corporations talking about "I'm growing" and then you have legit nikkas who are attending college and doing constructive shyt but can't get any play from BW.

Either way right now White Men are shytting on White Women and going MGTOW and shyt, it would be foolish to assume that in this era Black Men wouldn't do the same.

If you want to blame someone for all this shyt, ultimately blame the oligarchs who own media companies that continue the brainwashing on America as a whole. Not just Black America.:ld: The same oligarchs that tolerate feminism and probably enjoy it since it divides Americans effectively in half and disenfranchises us tremendously.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It depends. You got idiots like DrX and that other nikka who making fake corporations talking about "I'm growing" and then you have legit nikkas who are attending college and doing constructive shyt but can't get any play from BW.

Either way right now White Men are shytting on White Women and going MGTOW and shyt, it would be foolish to assume that in this era Black Men wouldn't do the same.

If you want to blame someone for all this shyt, ultimately blame the oligarchs who own media companies that continue the brainwashing on America as a whole. Not just Black America.:ld: The same oligarchs that tolerate feminism and probably enjoy it since it divides Americans effectively in half and disenfranchises us tremendously.

I couldn't agree more.

Playa With Tha Passport

Mr International
Daps
Reppin
University City

Guys who don't get p*ssy usually are the ones talkn nice guy bad boy shyt

Theres alot of bm who diss bw and still fukk em

White guys on the other hand got that mgtow shyt going

Alotta white guys dont get p*ssy in general most are cornballs

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guys who don't get p*ssy usually are the ones talkn nice guy bad boy shyt

Theres alot of bm who diss bw and still fukk em

White guys on the other hand got that mgtow shyt going

Alotta white guys dont get p*ssy in general most are cornballs

Hmmmm...

:patrice:

Seems like if you read between the lines in a lot these threads... Posts can come across as people being at a breaking point or generally not getting what they want.

But that's just my opinion.

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Probably need to stop speculating and ask brehettes who date non-black and/or upper echelon black men. They seem unphased by this :flabbynsick:pandemic. I mean Lena Horne and Earth Kitt died fit and fabulous. Diahann Caroll and Tina Turner's geriatric asses still can get it. Look at the former beauty queens and centerfolds who fell the fukk off, see who they share a last name, babies and finances with. :manny:

Playa With Tha Passport

Mr International
Daps
Reppin
University City
Hmmmm...

:patrice:

Seems like if you read between the lines in a lot these threads... Posts can come across as people being at a breaking point or generally not getting what they want.

But that's just my opinion.

Yea the ones that always complain about bw playing gms or complaining about there past and present relationships

They diss bw all day but fukk em or Atleast date em

Probably because deep down they still wanna be with one

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
we need to shame them. exclude them from everything. also we need to beat the shyt outta these thirsty nikkas giving these living planets validation and attention. you gotta blame the brothas on this one for letting them think its ok in the first place.

THIS. Think we gotta create a standard of beauty for them to attain or at least follow (men we gotta do the same for women) Which means the thick chick gotta be obsolete.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
Honestly. Get them in the gym and stop them from getting this shyt tattoos all over they body.

With those two things, a lot of black women could really elevate.

Status
Not open for further replies.